Obama to NC voters: 'Fate of the republic rests on your shoulders'

Image result for obama hates hillary memePresident Obama says the future of the U.S. is in the hands of North Carolina voters.

"We don't win this election, potentially, if we don't win North Carolina," Obama said Wednesday at a rally for Hillary Clinton in Chapel Hill, N.C.

"I hate to put a little pressure on you, but the fate of the Republic rests on your shoulders. The face of the world is teetering, and you, North Carolina, are going to have to make sure that we push it in the right direction."  

Clinton is in a dead heat with Donald Trump in the Tar Heel State. Trump leads by two-tenths of a percentage point in the RealClearPolitics polling average.

Obama made it clear later that he wasn't joking. 

read more:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304049-obama...

Views: 708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

VOTE TRUMP

I DID early voting  Walkertown N.C

I live in NC and I hope he is right because we will vote for Trump.
Sorry obama,I did my part yesterday,I voted Trump and would have done as the dems and voted 5 or 6 times but it dont work so well for us conservatives.

We conservatives are honest people, we don't like to cheat.

If NC voted for you then they are also responsible for the mess we are in and the future if we get another term of this community organizer.

OBAMA NEITHER UNDERSTANDS OR CARES WHAT A REPUBLIC IS.. HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF TO BE A LAWLESS DICTATOR BUT THE PROPS ARE OUT FROM UNDER HIM AND HIS SHADOW GOVERNMENT OF RADICAL MUSLIMS AND COMMUNISTS.. THIS IS OUR AMERICA NOT SOROS, OBAMA, CLINTON AND THE PARTY OF THE DEMONS FUNDAMENTALLY WEAK AMERICA .. YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE SLEEPING GIANT

For those of you who may have missed the speech from.......

He looks like the Anti-Christ, and she is his servant.

LOOK AGAIN. HE LOOKS MORE LIKE THE DEVIL (SATAN)! AND SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE THE "ROTTEN, LYING, SLUT PIG THAT SHE IS! THE NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN WITH HIS "ROTTEN WORDS"! HE TRUELY IS LUCIFER!

My wife and I already voted Trump, as did my parents and everyone I know in my neighborhood. 

This said by the man who has done everything imaginable to destroy the Republic.  How is he still walking around?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service