Obama To Circumvent Congress With ‘Gag Order’ On Firearm Coverage

On June 1 Breitbart News reported on Obama’s Spring 2015 “Unified Agenda.” The gun control measures contained therein which were to be passed by executive fiat.

Since that time Representatives like Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)91%
(R-KY-4th) have placed riders on a DOJ appropriations bill to stop portions of the executive gun control push in its tracks. Now the NRA-ILA is revealing that the Obama administration is working behind the scenes to stifle reporting on firearms.

From the NRA-ILA:

Even as news reports have been highlighting the gun control provisions of the Administration’s “Unified Agenda” of regulatory objectives, the Obama State Department has been quietly moving ahead with a proposal that could censor online speech related to firearms.

How can this happen?

Like this: The administration is reworking the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). One of the many things regulated by ITAR are “technical data” tied to “defense articles.” This includes, but is not limited to, “detailed design, development, production or manufacturing information” about ammunition and firearms.

More specifically, this kind of “technical data” would be “blueprints, drawings, photographs, plans, instructions or documentation” related to ammunition and firearms.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/07/obama-to-circumv...

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe our leader in congress will cry over this but will take no action.

He thinks he can do anything he wants...If congress can't do anything, then through them out and start with a new bunch of those people.  See if we can get the right bunch into office..

This is a little off subject, but what's up with this: "Most GOP Champions Are Immigration Sellouts", at The  Daily Caller? 

“The following is an excerpt from Ann Coulter’s new book, Adios, America, out June 1. The practiced liars in the Republican party know damn well Americans do not want more immigration, but the leadership won’t give it up. To please well-heeled donors, elected Republicans compulsively push for amnesty, in-state tuition, driver’s licenses, and welfare payments to illegals. And the media cover for them: Don’t worry, we won’t write about what you’re doing with immigration! And if we do, it will only be to talk about your moral courage, Marco. Only when they need actual voters do Republicans suddenly start saying: “Complete the dang fence!” (2008 McCain campaign). VOTER GUIDE – Now ask yourself if you had any idea where the following presidential candidates stood on immigration and tell me if immigration activists are doing their job….”

This was all I could find of Page 1.

Page 2 can still be found in Google cache of the article's second page - but  Page 1 is nowhere to be found.

Although you can gain a lot of insight of the missing page by reading the "comments" at the bottom of Page 2., especially from LiberatedCit, who writes:

"I have explained many times to people that all candidates are or have been in favor of amnesty or shamnesty (Ted Cruz) at one time or another. Shamnesty is legal status for the illegal aliens without citizenship. That's a shamnesty because the effects are the same we still pay for the services they use. The children born would also be their anchors for citizenship. Of all of them I will trust Scott Walker. He was man enough to admit his position changed. He wasn't trying to deceive us like some of the others.

I found this quote on the Tea Party Digest and it sums up how I view his change.

"One of the few intelligent and worthwhile things that John Maynard Keynes contributed to society is the following quote “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” Governor Scott Walker’s information has recently changed."

.WHY NOT?  CONGRESS HAS STOOD BY AND LET HIM GET AWAY WITH TREASON, (in which they went alone with), SO WHY NOT?

The communists will just not stop their continued march toward total tyranny. 

They may continue their march but the only way they'll get my guns and ammo is like Charleton Hesston said when they pry my cold dead fingers off of them!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever this habitual lying, oath breaking treasonous pig does, I will support my rights! Are you with me, Americans? We have seen an enemy in media against our rights decades ago. The common name for this treason is the Liberal media in OUR US! We should all note Liberal media has searched the globe to find the commentators that will be against are rights and willing to lie for them! Of course, NOT AMERICANS!

I have info that should wake all of us up. Some that are still alive from 30's Germany contacted media. Of course they DID NOT CONTACT Liberal media. They saw the same media tyranny that brought Hitler to power. What have honorable veterans and Patriots been called by Liberal media? First it was racist and when that lie died down, you are Nazis! Do not have honor or support it in others as you will become criminal! Federal control of the media is a must in removing freedom!

Now lets see ,we are going to gag Obama and secure it well? Then arm every one while his eyes bulge out due to the gag being a little to tight(necessary to shut his lips from flapping)  When everyone is armed he might be a little quieter??

Obama has created an entire new government...its called regulations by backdoor policies. in other words if Obama cannot get his way legally...then he will just run around to the back of the whitehouse...and get his way illegally.... irregardless of congress or the American people. this is the same methods used in venezuels, north korea, Russia, cuba and iran.

Obama represents and speaks for his administration not the American people.

When Guns Are Outlawed - - - Only Outlaws Will Have Guns

They Can Have My Gun[s] When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Hand

I Only Regret Is - - - - I Ran Out-of Ammo

Give Me Liberty OR Give Me More Arms & Ammo

The supporters of the 2nd in congress and senate need to gather together and fight all things Obama is doing.  If you don't support the 2nd  you are not upholding your oath and should be fired.  Impeach Obama since he too took this oath.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service