Obama To Circumvent Congress With ‘Gag Order’ On Firearm Coverage

On June 1 Breitbart News reported on Obama’s Spring 2015 “Unified Agenda.” The gun control measures contained therein which were to be passed by executive fiat.

Since that time Representatives like Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)91%
(R-KY-4th) have placed riders on a DOJ appropriations bill to stop portions of the executive gun control push in its tracks. Now the NRA-ILA is revealing that the Obama administration is working behind the scenes to stifle reporting on firearms.

From the NRA-ILA:

Even as news reports have been highlighting the gun control provisions of the Administration’s “Unified Agenda” of regulatory objectives, the Obama State Department has been quietly moving ahead with a proposal that could censor online speech related to firearms.

How can this happen?

Like this: The administration is reworking the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). One of the many things regulated by ITAR are “technical data” tied to “defense articles.” This includes, but is not limited to, “detailed design, development, production or manufacturing information” about ammunition and firearms.

More specifically, this kind of “technical data” would be “blueprints, drawings, photographs, plans, instructions or documentation” related to ammunition and firearms.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/07/obama-to-circumv...

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe our leader in congress will cry over this but will take no action.

He thinks he can do anything he wants...If congress can't do anything, then through them out and start with a new bunch of those people.  See if we can get the right bunch into office..

This is a little off subject, but what's up with this: "Most GOP Champions Are Immigration Sellouts", at The  Daily Caller? 

“The following is an excerpt from Ann Coulter’s new book, Adios, America, out June 1. The practiced liars in the Republican party know damn well Americans do not want more immigration, but the leadership won’t give it up. To please well-heeled donors, elected Republicans compulsively push for amnesty, in-state tuition, driver’s licenses, and welfare payments to illegals. And the media cover for them: Don’t worry, we won’t write about what you’re doing with immigration! And if we do, it will only be to talk about your moral courage, Marco. Only when they need actual voters do Republicans suddenly start saying: “Complete the dang fence!” (2008 McCain campaign). VOTER GUIDE – Now ask yourself if you had any idea where the following presidential candidates stood on immigration and tell me if immigration activists are doing their job….”

This was all I could find of Page 1.

Page 2 can still be found in Google cache of the article's second page - but  Page 1 is nowhere to be found.

Although you can gain a lot of insight of the missing page by reading the "comments" at the bottom of Page 2., especially from LiberatedCit, who writes:

"I have explained many times to people that all candidates are or have been in favor of amnesty or shamnesty (Ted Cruz) at one time or another. Shamnesty is legal status for the illegal aliens without citizenship. That's a shamnesty because the effects are the same we still pay for the services they use. The children born would also be their anchors for citizenship. Of all of them I will trust Scott Walker. He was man enough to admit his position changed. He wasn't trying to deceive us like some of the others.

I found this quote on the Tea Party Digest and it sums up how I view his change.

"One of the few intelligent and worthwhile things that John Maynard Keynes contributed to society is the following quote “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” Governor Scott Walker’s information has recently changed."

.WHY NOT?  CONGRESS HAS STOOD BY AND LET HIM GET AWAY WITH TREASON, (in which they went alone with), SO WHY NOT?

The communists will just not stop their continued march toward total tyranny. 

They may continue their march but the only way they'll get my guns and ammo is like Charleton Hesston said when they pry my cold dead fingers off of them!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever this habitual lying, oath breaking treasonous pig does, I will support my rights! Are you with me, Americans? We have seen an enemy in media against our rights decades ago. The common name for this treason is the Liberal media in OUR US! We should all note Liberal media has searched the globe to find the commentators that will be against are rights and willing to lie for them! Of course, NOT AMERICANS!

I have info that should wake all of us up. Some that are still alive from 30's Germany contacted media. Of course they DID NOT CONTACT Liberal media. They saw the same media tyranny that brought Hitler to power. What have honorable veterans and Patriots been called by Liberal media? First it was racist and when that lie died down, you are Nazis! Do not have honor or support it in others as you will become criminal! Federal control of the media is a must in removing freedom!

Now lets see ,we are going to gag Obama and secure it well? Then arm every one while his eyes bulge out due to the gag being a little to tight(necessary to shut his lips from flapping)  When everyone is armed he might be a little quieter??

Obama has created an entire new government...its called regulations by backdoor policies. in other words if Obama cannot get his way legally...then he will just run around to the back of the whitehouse...and get his way illegally.... irregardless of congress or the American people. this is the same methods used in venezuels, north korea, Russia, cuba and iran.

Obama represents and speaks for his administration not the American people.

When Guns Are Outlawed - - - Only Outlaws Will Have Guns

They Can Have My Gun[s] When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Hand

I Only Regret Is - - - - I Ran Out-of Ammo

Give Me Liberty OR Give Me More Arms & Ammo

The supporters of the 2nd in congress and senate need to gather together and fight all things Obama is doing.  If you don't support the 2nd  you are not upholding your oath and should be fired.  Impeach Obama since he too took this oath.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service