Obama Scolds Iran: Chanting ‘Death to America’ Does Not Create Jobs

President Obama chided Iran for focusing on violent rhetoric rather than doing work to advance its economic interests during his speech Monday before the United Nations General Assembly, saying that “chanting ‘death to America’ does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.”

“That path is now available to a nation like Iran, which, as of this moment, continues to deploy violent proxies to advance its interests,” Obama said. “These efforts may appear to give Iran leverage in disputes with neighbors, but they fuel sectarian conflict that endangers the entire region and isolates Iran from the promise of trade and commerce. The Iranian people have a proud history and are filled with extraordinary petition, but chanting ‘death to America” does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.

“If Iran chooses a different path, that would be good for the security of the region, good for the Iranian people, and good for the world.”

Amid nuclear negotiations with Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei and members of Parliament publicly said “death to America,” to which the White House responded with a shrug as those statements were intended for a “domestic political audience.”

read more:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-scolds-iran-chanting-...

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOES NOT CREAT JOBS 

I DO NOT THINK THIS IS IRANS GOAL; IT IS MORE LIKE BLOW UP AMERICA AND ISRAEL

Duh!
WHAT ? BHO IS SO CLUELESS. HE JUST MIGHT GET US ALL KILLED .

OBUTTHOLE THE HOMO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING ISNT HE FROM THE SAME TRIBE  

Is he not just the biggest idiot we have ever met. What a mental case.

Well, I am OK with Obamby doing an Alinksy on actual ememies of the free world...he ussually reserves that tool for his real enemies, the American people.

Too damn little, too damn late, Barry.

I just truly cannot stand Obama and his inside-out way of thinking....he really is an enemy of the nation and yet there he is saying stupid things and has no sense.....HOW do they let him stay?

I am sure their buddy Obama scares them to sanity ( not possible) when he "chides" them.  they know he also bows to satan, and them.  we need to hang that pile of pig excrement

I know I am laughing on the floor, I am sure the Ayatollah is too! Obama kind of makes you appreciate your neighbors as bad as they are!  They don't have him!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service