Obama Scolds Iran: Chanting ‘Death to America’ Does Not Create Jobs

President Obama chided Iran for focusing on violent rhetoric rather than doing work to advance its economic interests during his speech Monday before the United Nations General Assembly, saying that “chanting ‘death to America’ does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.”

“That path is now available to a nation like Iran, which, as of this moment, continues to deploy violent proxies to advance its interests,” Obama said. “These efforts may appear to give Iran leverage in disputes with neighbors, but they fuel sectarian conflict that endangers the entire region and isolates Iran from the promise of trade and commerce. The Iranian people have a proud history and are filled with extraordinary petition, but chanting ‘death to America” does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.

“If Iran chooses a different path, that would be good for the security of the region, good for the Iranian people, and good for the world.”

Amid nuclear negotiations with Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei and members of Parliament publicly said “death to America,” to which the White House responded with a shrug as those statements were intended for a “domestic political audience.”

read more:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-scolds-iran-chanting-...

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOES NOT CREAT JOBS 

I DO NOT THINK THIS IS IRANS GOAL; IT IS MORE LIKE BLOW UP AMERICA AND ISRAEL

Duh!
WHAT ? BHO IS SO CLUELESS. HE JUST MIGHT GET US ALL KILLED .

OBUTTHOLE THE HOMO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING ISNT HE FROM THE SAME TRIBE  

Is he not just the biggest idiot we have ever met. What a mental case.

Well, I am OK with Obamby doing an Alinksy on actual ememies of the free world...he ussually reserves that tool for his real enemies, the American people.

Too damn little, too damn late, Barry.

I just truly cannot stand Obama and his inside-out way of thinking....he really is an enemy of the nation and yet there he is saying stupid things and has no sense.....HOW do they let him stay?

I am sure their buddy Obama scares them to sanity ( not possible) when he "chides" them.  they know he also bows to satan, and them.  we need to hang that pile of pig excrement

I know I am laughing on the floor, I am sure the Ayatollah is too! Obama kind of makes you appreciate your neighbors as bad as they are!  They don't have him!

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service