OBAMA SAYS IF REPUBLICANS WIN THERE WILL BE HAND TO HAND COMBAT

As reported byThe LA Times

A Republican majority in Congress would mean “hand-to-hand combat” on Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have enacted to stabilize the economy, President Obama warned Wednesday.

Speaking on Michael Baisden’s syndicated radio show, Obama also made a direct appeal to African Americans about the importance of the November vote, even though he’s not on the ballot himself.

“The reason we won [in 2008] is because young people, African Americans, Latinos — people who traditionally don’t vote in high numbers — voted in record numbers.  We’ve got to have that same kind of turnout in this election,” he said.  “If we think that we can just vote one time, then we have a nice party at Obama’s inauguration, and then we can kind of sit back and suddenly everything’s going to change – that’s just not how it works.”

Obama called into Baisden’s show, syndicated to 71 radio stations in 21 states, as part of his effort to rally core Democratic constituencies with less than four weeks before the election.  Although his campaign itinerary is limited by sagging approval ratings in key states, Obama is making a more-targeted effort focused on supportive venues like Baisden’s show.

“Everybody in the barbershops, the beauty shops, and at work — everybody’s got to understand: This is a huge election,” he said. “If we turn out in strong numbers, then we will do fine. If we do not, if we are and decide, well, you know, Barack’s not running right now, so I’m just going to stay home, then I’m going to have my hands full up here on Capitol Hill.”

Days before the release of a key jobs report, Obama said most of the job losses his administration gets blamed for occurred before “any of my economic plans were put into place,” and that the country is still “experiencing the hangover from the misguided policies” of the last decade.

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obama-base-20101008,0,25...

Views: 4100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How can a President say a threat like that?  If it was a Republican he'd have to resign from office.  We have got to take the White House back before it's too late.

How can any president and DOJ get away with anything they do?  There is NO consequences for their words or actions (or lack of action).  He pokes, threatens, ridicules the Conservatives and if we protest, all we get back in our faces is.... you're lying, you hate him cuz he's a black man.  I'm so sick of that line that it makes me sick when I hear it! 

I agree with you, but please come up with a reliable method to achieve our goal to remove obama from the white house. Can you help us with plans in detail?

We are so scared....yeah right !!! Bring it on !!

As long as the free stuff voters think obama isn't on the ballot we may have an extreme runaway for mitty. This story says twice that obama ins't on the ballot in November.

That's because Obama WASN'T on the ballot....in 2010. This story is 2 years old and the statement was made AHEAD of the MIDTERM ELECTIONS.

Why are the Mods rehashing old crap?

Because they want to and have that right.

Oh! I think I heard the same rhetoric from Sr. Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. He trying to scare the populace, so he gets back in and continue moving the USA towards communism. Naw, this got to end, and it's enough time from these punks start packing. Enough of this idiocy. As you see these communist are all hatch from the same egg. When they start losing, they start making wave. 

where are we going?????? must oust any &all RINO's & BHO Lovers

VOTE   NOV 6.........maybe a few times Chicago Style

He probably will get his minions to start a race war to make the true Americans look bad. We can take that and put them down like dogs that they are.

And the Liberals railed at Palin for putting little cross-haires on a campaign map.

“Hand-to-hand combat” means "Face-to-face combat" and we know they won't face anyone.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service