During the Bush administration there were only two American commanders of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. Under Obama there have so far been five. There has been a new ISAF commander nearly every single year that Obama has been in office. The only exception is 2012 when Obama was too busy trying to win an election to bother further sabotaging a losing war.

The parade of musical chair generals began when Obama demanded the resignation of General McKiernan. The Washington Post called the firing of a wartime commander a “rare decision.” It was the first time since the days of General Douglas MacArthur that a four-star commanding general had been purged during a war.

The decision may have been rare, but it was not unexpected. General McKiernan was fired for the same offense that General McArthur had been targeted during the Korean War: He had demanded competency from an incompetent Democrat.

read more:

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obamas-war-on-american-gen...

Views: 936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael D,  You have a valid point there about the military, and I think that when things get so stupid and illogical so as to defy reason -- the Military will have to let a little blood when they 'cut off the head of the Beast.'  Some of the "Old Guard" still believe in what they are doing, and I bet they are sick to death of what they see going on at the WH !!  Then again, I could be 100% wrong about the USA, but the Bible doesn't speak of Amerika AT ALL.  I think our First Class Power status will fall, and it doesn't take much for a CEO to send a Corporation to the bottom with piss poor judgement, guys.  We are hanging on by a thread now, but obama just keeps shoveling on the coal into his run-away train...  as China and Russia are licking their chops.  Good Grief!

Ya think?

I'm a vet, a war vet,  from an older war.  A war that the press and the commies now in charge claim we lost, but we didn't. 

I sorry to disagree with you, but I just don't hear "hands across the aisle" McCain, Mr. POW, who went back to Nam and kissed up to the NVA communists and said, "All the remains of our fallen have been returned," saying anything about the Communist-in-Chief.  Really, Senator?  Is that why they keep finding graves of our missing men over there? He screams and hollers about saving the country, then climbs on board the amnesty train and craps all over his own constituents down in Arizona.  I know.  I'm one of them.  If Arizona went blue, he'd become a Democrat just to hang out on the Beltway Cocktail Circuit.  And he's friends with the Vietnam war traitor, John (I served in Vietnam) Kerry, who is lip-lock buddies with Hanoi Jane.

And I haven't heard one word from Generals Patraeus, McCrystal, or Allen.  Why? Because they all screwed up their own careers with their stupid juvenile shenanigans.  Affairs? Internet cyber sex emails?  Off the cuff remarks to Rolling Stone leftist reporters?  These are our best military leaders?  I don't think so.  Their credibility is now destroyed. No one with a brain will follow them.  Sorry, but it's true.

And I watch those butt-kissing losers on the Joint Chiefs sitting around saying and doing nothing but complaining about budget cuts.  Where're their huevos?  I'll tell you where....they checked them at the door when they came in to the staff meeting.  All they're interested in is their own personal career standing and getting a couple more of those junk gedunk ribbons to stick on the front of their uniforms.  Personally, my most valued possession is the Vietnam Service Ribbon pictured to your upper left.  And I'm positively sure there are some folks on here who never served a day in their lives who look at it and say, "Hmm, what the hell is that?"

I'm sorry, but as much as I'd love to see the military take a stand against these scumbags, I just haven't seen one shred of evidence that any of them will.

And that...is why we can never allow the government to disarm us.

Many if not All of the generals he has purged have far more ties to the military than O'bozo and will come forth if need be .

News flash just in ABC news just reported on the slaying of two Egyptian Coptic Christians in N.J. by take a guess who? I'll give one guess. I received this report through WND!

N.Jersey, where they fired up the barbeque - in advance-  and ululated as they watched the jets hit the towers...

Those poor Copts came to the USA for refuge and safety.  I wonder if I know them.

Amen, Brother.  Where are they???  Patraeus, McCrystal, Allen?  I'll tell you where.  They're sitting on their butts doing nothing, just like all the rest of the retired brass.

One exception maybe...Col. Allen West, a man with cajones, who sacrificed his career by putting a pistol up to some Muslim maggot's head to get him to talk.  And it worked.  And because if it...he saved some American soldiers' lives...but lost his career.  No medal there, of course...but in my mind...he get's the Audie Murphy Medal for Valor.

And his reward was...they did a Sarah Palin destruction dance on his skull and voter frauded him right out of office.

That's today's America.  And God is watching.

We all know that Obama is purging top brass. Its all part of his power of control apparatus and if allowed to continue he will declare him self supreme dictator of America. Americans seem to lack the guts to oppose him. Our congress is afraid of him.

Everyone was afraid that Palen might become president if MCCain died WOW WERE WE WRONG...

JOE BIDEN, the Pinky half, of Pinky and the Brain is at it again--- so go and watch his latest moronic statement about discharging guns in your neighborhood to ward off intruders. This is what we get if Obama dies or get assassinated..................Joe "foot in the mouth" Biden. Heaven Help us all!

Actually, I'd prefer him to Obama any day.

We have an idiot in the Oval Office! Disgraceful!

I love irony. This commander in chump who has never spent a day in uniform firing Generals because he thinks he knows more about warfare than they do. Only a narcissist would think like that.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service