With more than 92 million Americans out of the workforce and while unemployment is at 12%, Mr. Obama thought this an opportune time to reach an understanding with Mexico to provide employment and training opportunities for Mexican nationals.

What with all the illegal Mexican nationals coming across, we do have to make sure they take jobs from Americans.

The administration issued a “Memorandum of Understanding” with Mexico” to protect vulnerable workers – not U.S. citizens – Mexican nationals.

The US Equal Employment Opportunity Employment Commission,
And
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The United Mexican States

[...] The participants intend to establish a collaborative relationship to provide Mexican nationals in the United States with information, guidance, and access to education and training resources to help them understand and exercise their workplace rights, particularly with regard to reducing violations against them under the laws and regulations that are administered and enforced by the EEOC, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII-CRA) as amended; the Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA); the Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA); the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), as amended; Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended; and the Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act of 2008 (GINA).

Yep, we’re going to hire them, protect them, train them and even hunt them down in Mexico.

The U.S. will “Conduct informational forums at the Mexican Consulates in the United States during, at least, the first year of the Program. A representative of each Participant will attend the forums.”

At the Mexican Consulates! Yay! We’re the best!

read more here:  http://www.independentsentinel.com/obamas-eeoc-heads-to-mexico-for-...

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this should fall under domestic terrorism...and what Obama is doing is flooding illegals into the united states with no rules and no deportations...and leaving our borders open to terrorists and diseases and criminals........why we have allowed this is beyond me but pass this onto everybody you know...and anyway that we can sabotage this please do it.

Yeah, let's protect them, at the border.  Cross illegaly, die.  Hey ovomit yeah you who cares not for the American citizens stick it in your ass!  We're sick of you breaking all our laws and you are pushing.  Get out of our country and take Soros with you, you lying piece of filth from Kenya!  I VOTE NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS GOVERNMENT!  EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME!

And all these new Obumo brightest and best friends do not speak English...... So exactly how are American suppose to work with them.... Oh you have to learn their language cause Obumo does not want to discriminate against "them".

IT'S AMUSING, WE HAVE A MANUFACTORING COMPANY THAT LEFT MY HOME TOWN IN SPARTA,  TENNESSEE THAT PUT OVER THREE THOUSAND WORKER'S OUT OF THEIR JOBS AND WENT TO MEXICO, BUT HAVE NOW RETURNED BECAUSE MEXICAN WORKMANSHIP WAS SO SHODDY AND UNEXCEPTABLE !!!                                                                                                                               OUR ILLEGAL ALIEN MARXIST MUSLIM COMMUNIST POTUS HAS NOW SUCCESSFULLY DESTROYED AMERICA WITH HIS "DREAM ACT OPEN BORDER" POLICY, AND HAS TURNED THE NEW "COMMUNIST/MUSLIM"   "AMERIKA" INTO A THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC NATION!!!       AND HE STILL HAS TWO MORE YEARS TO GO!!!!             WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!!

Geeze YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO BE KIDDING. What a dam nightmayer

Do I believe that the 2008 and 2012 elections were rigged? You bet your ass I Do! There are people and orginizations in this country that have the power to effect the out come of elections.They are a secret orginization like "Skull and Bones" that thrives at Harvard Univ. "For the people, by the people" I wish that were true.

Obama is going to do whatever it takes to give cause for the overall Population to revolt so he can declare Martial Law!
He will then assume a permanent position as head of the country which by Constitutional Law he can do till such threats have been quelled and civility has been restored!

Obama knows that while everyone is fighting, he can easily add fuel to the fire to keep it going so he can maintain control!
By Constitutional Law he knows Congress cannot do anything about decisions he makes for three months from the time of the declaration! 

We have witnessed all he can do with having to deal with Congress... imagine what he can d in three months with no restrictions!?
Even today Congress has done nothing to Slow Obama down less Stop him from being in near total control!!!s 

Congress is afraid to confront Obama simply because they have been subjected to major protest for not allowing Obama to do all that he wants even beyond his authority as President and beyond the US Constitution!

Congress is too busy worrying about the minorities in this nation and haven't taken a second thought as to what the remainder can do once they have had enough of the Tyranny and Treason by the portion of our corrupt Gov't!

It is not about to get any better any time soon and the People are the only ones who can put a halt to it all!!!

obummer assumes he and his ilk will win the war.  I have to believe that the good guys will prevail.  It is coming no matter what, be prepared.

This is a crock of poo poo.  I don't know the cost, but I do know who is paying for it - we are. 

This is just another political ploy by the Obama WH.  If the House (lol "if") were to cut off funding for this, the Dems would line up crying and chanting in unison - unfair to Hispanics....

I cannot wait for Obama to be GONE......In the mean time I am calling my congressional representatives.

Are you f**king kidding me!!!!
its WAR against this Whitehouse. The generals may be gone, but the troops will not fire on LEGAL AMERICANs :)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service