Obama rips media, says Clinton was covered unfairly

Image result for liberal tears memePresident Obama rebuked the media on Friday for its coverage of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign, saying she was not "treated fairly."

“I’ve said before that I couldn’t be prouder of Secretary Clinton, her outstanding service,” the president said during his year-end press conference at the White House. “I think she has worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people, and I don’t think she was treated fairly during the election. I think the coverage of her and the issues was troubling.”

Earlier in the briefing, Obama addressed the theft of emails from the Democratic National Committee and John Podesta, Clinton campaign's manager. Those emails were released by WikiLeaks and received heavy media coverage during the campaign.

The president chided the press for not covering the publication of the stolen emails as an assault on national security, given the intelligence community's assessment that Russia carried out those hacks.

read more:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310796-obama-clint...

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is nothing sadder than a liberal whining about the media.  They OWN, lock stock and barrel (of ink): ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, NYT, WaPo, all the major Democrat controlled city big newspapers, and nearly EVERY College and University in the land, but that's just not enough!  The news of their EVIL ways still escapes to the public.  FoxNews, Talk Radio, the Internet are helping to inform the voters and general public

35 days and OBOZO and MOOCHELLE will be thrown out of Public Housing, and off the public transportion system (Air Force One)!  BOO HOO!

....and in the end,.....Obama demonstrated just how SMALL of person he really is!

your legacy is that of an ineligible satanic punk that did its best to destroy the greatest nation the world has ever seen but God has answered our prayers and defeated you, punk!!!!!

No need to worry! We got Trump now who will drain the swamp, who will fight the establishment, who will lock her up, who will create good paying jobs right here in the US, who will make America great again.

I agree with fuhrer Obama on this one.  If hitlery had been treated "fairly" by the media his communist minions would have no choice but to charge her for her crimes!!!!!  the lamestream lapdog media has excused and covered up every illegal act she has committed.  she should be swinging under a gallows right now instead of trying to subvert the election.  We the People saw through the lies despite every valiant attempt by the propaganda agents to deceive us!!!!!

It's too bad those tears were not because he was impeached and in solitary confinement at Gitmo because of all of his treasonous acts. When he was first elected, I had a mental image of him laying on his back on the floor kicking his feet in the air and bawling like a two-year old when things went sour for him. Poor baby. The sad thing is that this evil liar has ruined a lot of our country.

All true Norma. But he has proven to be the most Teflon-criminal in our history...all because his skin is black, along with being a favored leftie by mainstream media. Unbelievable.

Lawrence: You are correct and using his black skin color has worked for him. Why? Who feels guilty because slaves were brought here? I don't. I would not defend the people who did own slaves but.....slavery was practiced everywhere at that time, including the black tribes in Africa, themselves. Also, blacks were not the only slaves, it has been practiced since the beginning of time. It is time we quit letting blacks get away with blackmailing us today. They have it better in America than they would in Africa. We need to call out the fluffy segment of society that propagates this nonsense. Obama has done nothing but use it to get away with crap.

Norma, quite correct!!!!!  No one in my ancestry owned slaves and I wouldn't feel guilt if they had.  slavery is as worn out an excuse for bad behavior as "racism" is!!!!!

Bob: my hobby is genealogy and I looked in my ancestry in America for anyone who owned slaves and I found none. I did find a greatgreatgrandfather who had a young free black man working for him in the mid-1800's in Tenn. He had a young wife and two small children. So they were employed and not slaves. They would have been working on his farm. My father was a tenant farmer and we all worked picking cotton. I had to go to college and have a black professor tell us in American History that I was called poor white trash. Isn't that ironic?

Norma, that "professor" is the trash.  probably got his job because of skin color.  I admire working people, those who earn what they have.  those libtard "professors" get everything based on "entitlement" because they play the race card!!!!!  I am sure they would consider me white trash too because I worked for 32 years in an occupational job that required real work.  I retired in 2003.

You have GOT to be freakin' kidding me............

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service