Obama Repeals Magna Carta,To Repeal Section 1021 of The National Defense Authorization Act of 2011

I find this to be very strange, seeing how the Magna Carta is now Called The Magna Charter, I did look around a bit, and this is not shared here...please explain why Obama did this.

A federal judge has told the Obama administration that all Americans are protected by her preliminary injunction preventing enforcement of a citizen detention clause in a new federal law supported by Obama.

The federal government had told the judge it concluded that her recent ruling exempted only the named plaintiffs in a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the provision.

That interpretation would have enabled the government to enforce the detention provision against all Americans except the plaintiffs.

U.S. District Judge Katherine B. Forrest shot back in a new Memorandum Opinion and Order yesterday that said because the possible injury to Americans includes the loss of their rights, her order was intended to protect everyone.

WND

To Repeal Section 1021 of

The National Defense Authorization Act of 2011

Whereas Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, on 31 December 2011, signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011; and
Whereas the aforementioned Act is repugnant to all American ideals, traditions, customs, and laws, inasmuch as it sets at naught all traditions and principles of Law and Justice derived from nine centuries of legal custom enshrined in the Common Law of the English-speaking Peoples, and derived from Magna Carta Libertatum of the 13th century and from theConstitution of the United States, as amended; and Whereas the Congress of the United States, in passing this hateful Act, did act without the authority of the Constitution of the United States, as amended;

and Whereas the aforementioned Act is unlawful, inasmuch as it violates both the letter and the spirit of the Constitution of the United States in numerous particulars, to wit, Article I, Section nine, which specifically prohibits the suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus, which Writ has a 900-year-long tradition among the English-speaking Peoples of the world, rendering thus the aforementioned Act repugnant to the ideals, customs, and interests of a Free People; and 
Whereas the aforementioned Act further violates our country’s Constitution both in letter and in spirit by effectively, if not specifically, replacing the ancient Writ of Habeas Corpus with the ancient and tyrannical custom of attainder, which tyrannical custom was outlawed not only by Magna Carta Libertatum in the 13th century, but also by the Constitution of the United States in the 18th century,
in and by which it is specifically forbidden under Article I, Section nine, insofar as the aforementioned Act suspends the right of the accused to the presumption of innocence and to the ancient protection of Habeas Corpus, thereby condemning to extrajudicial punishment any and all persons, including American Citizens, who might be accused under the aforementioned Act;
and Whereas the aforementioned Act further violates, both in letter and in spirit, the Bill of Rights of the United States in numerous particulars, to wit, the Fifth Amendment, the Sixth Amendment, and the Ninth Amendment;
and Whereas the practical grounds that are held by the federal government to warrant the anti-terror portions of this odious Act are, in fact, themselves groundless, given that Public Health statistics show that death from acts of terrorism is less likely than death from dog bites, from lightning strikes, from diarrhea, and from misadventure with bathtubs and vending machines.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are not going to reply to this Tif, a debate over the Constitution will start, and they knew we know the truth.

Hank...

Who are they... and why would it start a debate over our Constitution.  Most individuals understand that Magna Carta provided the impetus for free men to challenge the authority of Kings and Governments every where...

"At the end of the 16th century there was an upsurge in interest in Magna Carta. Lawyers and historians at the time believed that there was an ancient English constitution, going back to the days of the Anglo-Saxons, that protected individual English freedoms. They argued that the Norman invasion of 1066 had overthrown these rights, and that Magna Carta had been a popular attempt to restore them, making the charter an essential foundation for the contemporary powers of Parliament and legal principles such as habeas corpus."  See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

Magna...  literally means Great.  Carta... literally means Charter.  Magna Carta ... Great Charter. 

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta 

Magna Carta, is a Tax forum create by England, it was used in bring in other Taxes by the King to punish the Colony.

Magna Carta is not in the best investments in policies for America. Such as the Magna Carta of NAFTA.

Tif...

Are we discussing the same Magna Carta... the one written in 1215 AD as a contract between the Barons and King John of England?

Yep, thats right Ronald,

Its a little deeper then just that, I was ordered off line, the pdfs that were being blocked for downloads...

We got the book and the pdf...yes we got them !!!~!!~

I will be back in a few Ronald.

LOL Tif

Hi, Ronald, we found where the Founding Fathers, put together the Department Of Treasury, then the federal reserve act, they wrote laws where they run the Department Of Treasury, also some nifty irs codes, where they are tax free.

They used the magna carta, to do it, its a remarkable move by cfr. show ya later,

LOL Tif

Good Morning, a new thread, for most to ponder on. a new discovery, a shinning star, a new era and a New World Order Can Emerge.  This is,BS, please tell me how a 1000 year old Treaty has been used to rule the world, is this the truth, or was John Adams, our Founding Father of this country, lying.

The Magan Carta has been instrumental, "serving as an instrument or means in pursuing an aim or policy", it was used in the Federal Reserve Act, this Treaty, forced into Constitutional Policies, it was created back around th1 1200AD's, there was a issue between the Pope Of The Roman Catholic Church and the King's Magna Carta, so a deal was formed, Rome would become a part of this Treaty, and the Roman Catholic Church would be allowed a percentage of the Tax, and a controlling factor, within the Banks.

The Magna Carta, allowed the Treasury Departmental Policies to be changed to the Central Banks System, of the EU. The Federal Reserve, wrote in a IRS Policy,Of the UK, they are Tax free.

The Magna Carta Nafta Policies, is by the UK....

Hi Ronald,

Everything is ok, a large group of people took serous interest in what we exposed, a basic way to undo these issues.

A posting will be shared here, what you all decided to do with the information, will be up to you. I know most do not understand yet, but, this is all I can say for now.

LOL Tif

Mr. Nelson,

We will make a announcement soon. The information has been turned over to constitutional attorneys. In and for-

In the video, "Agenda, Grinding America Down" you can view the trailer here: https://vimeo.com/13722147 they talk about overloading the media with propaganda and fake news.  The purpose is to create so much confusion and distrust that people will no longer know who or what to believe.

It is most unfortunate to see that such misinformation has been allowed to be spread by this site.  I suspect that this article which makes no sense at all which is usually the case from this group who shall remain Anonymous. I also suspect that this Anonymous individual or group did a bypass of the usual approval process.  I do not fault Steve as he has his hands full, I do think those who are posting such bogus stories are fully to blame and should be held accountable.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Hillary Says Trump To Be Impeached ‘Like Nixon’, But She Forgot 1 Little Detail

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service