Obama Planning To Pull The Trigger On Gun Control Executive Order

President Barack Obama’s aides are still working out a politically palatable way to implement a new gun control measure by executive order.

Plans to target private gun sales have been in the works for some time, but the administration is wary of political and potentially legal consequences of implementing the changes via executive order. Officials are analyzing state and local gun control efforts to find what they consider a winning strategy that will prevent mass shootings, reports the Los Angeles Times.

“That work includes looking at the gun show loophole,” a White House official involved in the work tells the LA Times. “But taking administrative action in this space is enormously complicated, with complex and intertwined policy, legal and operational considerations to take into account.”

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/03/obama-gun-control-executive-order/

Views: 1205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IMPEACHMENT SLOWS HIM DOWN AND BURNS HIS ASS.

To hell with his "Executive Orders".  We should all rise up and show him a Collective Citizen's Order, and drag his ass out of the White House and kick it to the street.

YOU WILL NEVER IMPEACH OBOMBER BUT IT WILL SLOW HIM DOWN, BURN HIS ASS AND YOU WILL SEE WHO VOTES AMERICAN.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritofamericapartybook/2015/12/04/wh...

To hell with gun control, if the people had arms in the room the event would never of happened in the first place

I demand president control

Yes, President control is definitely in order.  That's part of what the Constitution's for, however; unfortunately, he is continually allowed to completely disregard it.

The Left-stream media was quick to use the San Bernardino shooting to smear conservative Christians and pretty much call the NRA a terrorist organization. Since I'm a member of the NRA, I must be a terrorist.   Not that this would surprise any of you, but check out this link courtesy of "The Patriot Post" showing two recent covers of "The Daily News". 

http://patriotpost.us/posts/39287

And then, NYC mayor praising The Daily News for doing an “extraordinary job ".

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/de-blasio-praises-daily-news-fr...

Does anyone have a barf bag?  I'm about to lose my lunch.

http://www.psychsearch.net/wp-content/uploads/Obama-school-shootings-mass-killings-psychiatric-psychiatrists-psychiatrist-psychsearch.net-psych-psychs-psychiatry.jpg

I would think that before one of these jerks starts targeting private gun sales, they might provide any evidence that this would be a deterrent, it is not private sales you dumb asses.  I say that one of the first ways, and mine is based on disclosed data, any damn Democrat can't purchase any gun.  The past killers were all registered Dems, create a "Loonie Class" banning purchases. 

Ignore any more executive orders from this president--HE IS IRRELEVANT!

I my view, he is irrelevant.  Nothing he says carries water, however; he is still holding office and capable of continuing his "transformation of America".

Which brings us to the disgusting reality that every single action or program by Obama should be irrelevant/illegal/non-enforced...yet he is still carrying out all parts of his master plan for the total collapse of this nation....it's beyond sickening that we
Have no body of law or court system with the balls to remove the criminal, and deal justice for his massive list of crimes against America...meaning he belongs in a 4 X 10 jail cell, tried for his crimes , and awaiting execution...as traitors used to be dealt with. As a nation, we have little to be proud of, volumes to be ashamed of ( since November 4th of 2008 ).

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service