Obama: Muslims Built the the Fiber of our Nation

In his continuing theme of 'standing with the Muslims', Barack Obama released the following statement thanking them for their contributions and achievements in  building and strengthening our democracy.  

As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families.  This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate.  While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

POLL:  Will the Islamic Jihadists attack in the United States?

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.  That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.  Eid Mubarak.

Common values that unite us in our humanity?  I guess Barack missed the part about the Christian murders being carried out by these humane folks in Libya, Syria, Africa and Iraq.  In fact, the last Christians have departed from Mosul because the Islamic leaders offered them a choice of converting, paying a tax to remain Christian or dying. 

Views: 1786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May be if he were born here, and the witch Jarrett was as well. They would know ,and let me state it clearly. THE UNITED STATES WAS BUILT ON JEWDAIAN CHRISTION BELEIFS ,  this is something that only if you were born in AMERIAC would you know Mr. Wanta be Dictator . Do America and the rest of the world a favor and go back to where you came from, because we all know , you were not born in America, and take you trash DemoRats with you. America doesn't want you.

John,

"...you were not born in America..."

He CLAIMS he was born in Hawaii.  There is a town in Kenya called Hawaii.  Was he born THERE????  Is he delusional?  Or are his managers?  Or do they think ALL OF US ARE???

It's all of the above... delusional... president, staff and public.

Obummer is a nut job. I never knew anything much about the muslims until this jerk got in to offfice. We are a Christian Nation. WE don't need these muslim animals to try and take over America.

If we keep going like we are we will be in camps just like the Jews in World War 2.

That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a word about the persecution and death of thousands of Christians by Muslims. Not a word about the persecution of Christians in the USA. If you read the Koran you would ban it.

OBama is the bigest liar

What... Common values that unite us in our humanity? 

Yeah, you know: decapitations, wife beatings, honor killings, hate mongering, slavery... those values common to all Muslims, which are embraced by the world.  Give me a brake.

What an ass.

That is JACK ASS

@Frankmusic,

While I appreciate all of your work, I must say this is one of the BEST!  I will post it on my Face Book with credit given to you.

Thanks,

Carolan

Muslims have contributed chaos and hostility. That is their contribution to America. When the foundations of this land were formed, the battle of Lepanto, and Vienna were not exactly ancient history. All Europeans viewed the Ottomans and Islam as their mortal enemy.  Christianity was actually born out of Biblical Judaism, Islam was only influenced by myths and legends. When Jamestown was founded Spain had only freed themselves from 700 years of Muslim encroachment a little over a century before. There were no Muslim minds presenting the ideas that eventually created the great Republic that would be the political institution of America.  Our system of laws were based on Biblical tenets. Sharia had nothing to do with it. No, the Muslim invasion has only produced even greater chaos and distortion, and Muslims work hand in hand with their communist allies. They are allies because they both have a common enemy, and that enemy is the Christian faith. 

AMERCIANS BETTER REALIZE ABOUT THE MATING OF MARXISM WITH THE MUSLIM FAITH! THEY WILL NOT GET THAT FROM THE LIBERAL TREASONOUS MEDIA!

Truth is rarely spoken these days so I appreciate your comment about the 'mating' of Islam and Marxism. Some day, far far off in the future, the people of the USA will awaken. Until that happens (not gonna hold my breath), I will hope for a military coup.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service