Image result for trump v obamaWhen former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

Since Donald Trump’s election, this little-known but well-funded protesting arm has beefed up staff and ramped up recruitment of young liberal activists, declaring on its website, “We’re not backing down.” Determined to salvage Obama’s legacy,”it’s drawing battle lines on immigration, ObamaCare, race relations and climate change.

Obama is intimately involved in OFA operations and even tweets from the group’s account. In fact, he gave marching orders to OFA foot soldiers following Trump’s upset victory.

“It is fine for everybody to feel stressed, sad, discouraged,” he said in a conference call from the White House. “But get over it.” He demanded they “move forward to protect what we’ve accomplished.”

“Now is the time for some organizing,” he said. “So don’t mope.”

Far from sulking, OFA activists helped organize anti-Trump marches across US cities, some of which turned into riots. After Trump issued a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror-prone Muslim nations, the demonstrators jammed airports, chanting: “No ban, no wall, sanctuary for all!”

Run by old Obama aides and campaign workers, federal tax records show “nonpartisan” OFA marshals 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Registered as a 501(c)(4), it doesn’t have to disclose its donors, but they’ve been generous. OFA has raised more than $40 million in contributions and grants since evolving from Obama’s campaign organization Obama for America in 2013.

OFA, in IRS filings, says it trains young activists to develop “organizing skills.” Armed with Obama’s 2012 campaign database, OFA plans to get out the vote for Democratic candidates it’s grooming to win back Congress and erect a wall of resistance to Trump at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.

It will be aided in that effort by the Obama Foundation, run by Obama’s former political director, and the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, launched last month by Obama pal Eric Holder to end what he and Obama call GOP “gerrymandering” of congressional districts.

read more:

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trum...

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

most of those inner city blacks and Hispanics that continuly vote for Obama, Hillary and all of their democrat local and state reps......have lived in a world of GENERATIONAL WELFARE. poor education, drugs, high crimes....and a future life of false promises by the democrat party.....and even now they follow this endless trap that only promises to lead them to nowhere.

JAIL illegal alien Obama immediately

Ogaybama, once a POS, always a POS!

Oh Yes Indeed!!

This is an example of just how far the leftist, Anti American, Muslim loving X POTUS is willing to go. He was dangerous as POTUS, and is still dangerous. We must rally to support our President and his efforts to preserve our Republic.

Yes, indeed!!!!!  I daily pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit on Trump and those he surrounds himself with and that they will listen to the Spirit of God and to We the People.  In my prayers I also ask God to defeat the enemy that opposes the restoral of the nation to guidance by Divine Providence as our founders relied on!!!!!  God answered my prayers in the election and I believe He will answer my prayers for the future of the country!!!!!

yes I agree 100%

bjbill never went out of public sight, why should mr o ? mr o had 8 years to implant people in all of our government who would never support our constitution or POTUS.

MR O? You are too kind.

.....why isn't this POS ovomit under arrest??  it was ONE of the major reasons I voted for trump!! I WANT A TOTAL CLEANING OF THE WHITE HUT!!!

bring it on you freaking crack head   you think Trump is not brawler??? your about to find out you shmuck

Time to enforce the seditionist law....round them up...the goal is the destruction of our country

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service