President Obama has suggested in an interview that sexism is playing a role in the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s emails.
In an interview on “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” that aired late Monday, the president said bias against women has “contributed to this notion that somehow she is hiding something.”
Ms. Bee had asked the president what public perception Mrs. Clinton will face as president that would be the equivalent of the birther movement, which questioned Mr. Obama’s citizenship and was cited by many as a form of racism.
“I think the equivalent will be: She’s tired, she’s moody, she’s being emotional, there’s something about her,” Mr. Obama said. “When men are ambitious, it’s just taken for granted. ‘Well, of course they should be ambitious.’ When women are ambitious, ‘Why?’ That theme, I think, will continue throughout her presidency, and it’s contributed to this notion that somehow she is hiding something.”
It's always the race card, sexist card, homophobe card xenophobe. Whatever. Obama is just one big candyass crybaby.
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -- to quote the hell-witch -- SICK AND TIRED of people CONTINUALLY coming up with an "Excuse Card" for EVERYTHING.
1. I'm black, it isn't my fault;
2. I'm a woman; I deserve to be President, but people just don't like me because I'm female.
3. I'm white -- everything that goes wrong in everyone's life is MY FAULT, and I HAVE TO PAY;
4. I'm gay or whatever -- I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused about my sexuality and gender issues that I'm just not responsible for, well, anything. Y'all are discriminating against me because I am gay or whatever.
5. I'm Muslim -- I just hate you because . . . . .
ANY other numbers??? And, here's another one:
1. I'M CHRISTIAN. SO, ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE IN 1-5, I DESERVE EXACTLY WHAT I GET.
How about brain impaired?
How do people buy into this crap!? She mishandled various levels of sensitive information, period! She should have been indicted on that! She broke all sorts of protocol with a private server and, whether or not you're convinced about the pay-for-play pertaining to the foundation, you can't say that she didn't continue operating with a serious conflict of interest. Her gender has nothing to do with it. Her questionable dealings go way back into the late 80's and 90's.
I have a feeling that whatever the FBI has now will "burn" her and her cancerous entourage out.