NY Times Reveals FBI Attempted Coup D’état Against President Trump

A report by the New York Times reveals that the FBI attempted a coup d’état against President Trump after he fired Director James Comey in 2017.

NY Times admits FBI coup attempt against Trump

The report on the Deep State-led FBI shows the agency launched the secret investigation into Trump based on nothing more than unverified rumors.

Buried on paragraph nine of the NY Times report, the article specifically states there is still ZERO evidence to suggest Trump had any contact with Russian officials.

“No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials,” the article states.

Infowars.com reports: Trump responded to the bogus story in a lengthy tweet-storm Saturday, saying the FBI has “NO interest in going after the Real Collusion” perpetrated by Hillary Clinton and her Deep State cronies.

“Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084058813047681025?ref_...

“Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie)…”

“…the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America.”

“He was a Crooked Cop who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats – leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!” he added.

https://newspunch.com/ny-times-fbi-coup-detat-president-trump/

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THEY ARE DESPERATE

THEY WANT HIM GONE.    

ILLEGALS ARE THE DEM VOTERS YET HAVE NO RIGHT TO VOTE HERE

THE RUTH BADER GINSBURG RETIREMENT THE LEFT IS UNHINGED THAT THE PRES MAY PICK 

A/O SCOTUS JUSTICE.   THEY CANNOT STAND IT.   GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL TRY

W/THIS ONE.   

THEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY I WOULD RATHER THEY TAKE A FLIGHT TO CUBA OR VENEZUELA

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

ALERT ALERT

“Acosta, You Are A Dickhead”.... 

Above: Sebastian Gorka, Jim Acosta

“Jim Acosta is actually worse than anyone imagined.”

Former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka engaged in a loud verbal altercation with CNN‘s Jim Acosta Thursday, according to the Daily Caller‘s Virginia Kruta.

According to multiple witnesses, Acosta made a flippant remark to Gorka – who just launched his SALEM Radio Network show “America First,” telling him that media-related meetings with the president were for “real journalists” only.

Acosta walked in then, according to Gorka, touched his arm and said “Why are you here? This place is for journalists only,” then walked away. He also noted that the incident occurred in front of fellow SALEM host Mike Gallagher and Sirius Patriot XM host David Webb — and explained that, although they had been in the same building on several occasions, he and Acosta had never officially met prior to this incident.

“Abilio ‘Jim’ Acosta, you are a dickhead,” Gorka fired back at Acosta. – Daily Caller

“For the next 40 minutes, he hid in the back and didn’t come out as I was right by the exit, until I went to the Oval Office,” Gorka told the Caller, adding “Jim Acosta is actually worse than anyone imagined. He’s definitely not a journalist, and he is clearly a cowering coward. I just feel sorry for anyone who is in the White House pool with him and know he is hated by all the actual journalists in the White House.”

John Fredericks@jfradioshow

Wow! Unbelievably NASTY decorum in White House Press Briefing room! @Acosta walks by new radio show host @SebGorka and says to him: “Why are you here? This place is for journalists only.” Really Jim? And too? Welcome to the press room, Seb!

Vince Coglianese of the Daily Caller was there for the exchange, and said “The whole room went silent as Gorka chewed [Acosta] out.”

Sirius Patriot XM host David Webb confirmed the incident, saying “I was right next to Sebastian and he reported accurately what Acosta said. Acosta was serious and condescending.”

View image on Twitter
David Webb   @davidwebbshow

Yes ⁦@Acosta⁩ we do belong in the Press Room. ⁦@SebGorka

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service