NY Times Reveals FBI Attempted Coup D’état Against President Trump

A report by the New York Times reveals that the FBI attempted a coup d’état against President Trump after he fired Director James Comey in 2017.

NY Times admits FBI coup attempt against Trump

The report on the Deep State-led FBI shows the agency launched the secret investigation into Trump based on nothing more than unverified rumors.

Buried on paragraph nine of the NY Times report, the article specifically states there is still ZERO evidence to suggest Trump had any contact with Russian officials.

“No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials,” the article states.

Infowars.com reports: Trump responded to the bogus story in a lengthy tweet-storm Saturday, saying the FBI has “NO interest in going after the Real Collusion” perpetrated by Hillary Clinton and her Deep State cronies.

“Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084058813047681025?ref_...

“Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie)…”

“…the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America.”

“He was a Crooked Cop who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats – leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!” he added.

https://newspunch.com/ny-times-fbi-coup-detat-president-trump/

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THEY ARE DESPERATE

THEY WANT HIM GONE.    

ILLEGALS ARE THE DEM VOTERS YET HAVE NO RIGHT TO VOTE HERE

THE RUTH BADER GINSBURG RETIREMENT THE LEFT IS UNHINGED THAT THE PRES MAY PICK 

A/O SCOTUS JUSTICE.   THEY CANNOT STAND IT.   GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL TRY

W/THIS ONE.   

THEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY I WOULD RATHER THEY TAKE A FLIGHT TO CUBA OR VENEZUELA

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service