NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which they stand. 

✡✝“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”✝✡

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feinstein doesn't run the US Senate nor does she hold the President's pen... it's time to inform her that nothing she sponsors is likely to get any further than the House.
Feinstein doesn't run the US Senate nor does she hold the President's pen... it's time to inform her that nothing she sponsors is likely to get any further than the House.
The blog is up Ronald, and the Feinstein this little Jewish nut from the EU UN Global Migration Agenda can not go forward while American's are armed and ready to go to war against the UN.

America doesn't need to go to war with the UN... besides, the UN is not a nation state, declaring war against the UN would require several hundred articles of war to be passed by Congress... as each member state is a separate sovereign nation.

We The People do not need congress to declare war against the UN. The French did not against the UN, England is on course to war.

Hey man how the hell do you figure we need congress to control our thoughts and actions. They think they are in control. In reality they are not.

Amazing.... all I can say is ignorance has its own reward.  Undeclared war, conducted by individual citizens or a private militia, is in fact TERRORISM... unlawful war.  This is what the Muslim jihadist do... They wage religious war on anyone who is not Muslim. They do so without a state sponsor or declared war, they engage in terrorist acts not warfare.

All I can say is if you and your militia friends decide to unilaterally declare war on the UN  expect to be labeled a terrorist... without any of the international protections, conventions and laws regulating warfare.  You will be a hunted criminal... and under the Patriot Act denied your Constitutional rights to a trial by jury... look out GITMO here comes Hank.

Ignorance is to even think some know what is taking place against the NWO..

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service