NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which they stand. 

✡✝“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”✝✡

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PS, our jobs have started back up and we are kind of busy, so I will be dropping of blogs soon enough.

What do you mean... "maybe someday we can live in peace together without controls, through faith?"  The Jew and Christian are living in peace today... at least, in most of the world.  True religion is always based on FAITH... Let us, therefore, look unto Jesus as the author and finisher of our faith.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen... being encompassed by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily encumbers us... and let us run the race before us with patience and good will toward all men. 

Tell that to the British Empire, see if you get a response back...

United We STAND with Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Because of the HEBREW TEXTS ( SCROLLS ) we have Judaism we have Christianity!! Only JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY is RIGHT as we have the same GOD who art in HEAVEN!! Real Christians and Jews STAND with Israel-Yisrael and the USA!!

Mark 3:25 KJV ) “And if a house DIVIDED against itself, that house cannot stand.”!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Genesis 12:3-3... "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I Will Make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and Make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!! May GOD BLESS Israel-Yisrael / USA and our Christian Earth!!

There is  Only ONE TRUE GOD ( YAHWEH-JEHOVAH ) the FATHER who art in Heaven, ONE SON ( Yeshua-Jesus Christ ), and ONE HOLY GHOST – They’re All THREE in ONE!!

Kristi Ann

David Hogg, the SNIVELING LITTLE SH** THAT HE IS....Will NEVER---EVEN WITH THE HELP OF ANOTHER SNIVELING CRETIN SH**, former president obama, ever be able to repeal the second amendment. And all gun owners need to make sure they do not allow another change to gun ownership laws in this country. Enough is enough the authorities screwed up....go talk to them David.

You are making yourself a lunatic David, by attacking something that will not be accepted in America. obama was never able to do it and you will meet the same fate. 

BETTER BOTH YOU AND obama---SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! 

You think a worthless president who never worked a real job in his life...a free-loader bottom feeding lawyer would be able to pull this off?

Get real Hogg!

*Edited - Please Re-Read the Tea Party Rules!!*

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall NOT be Infringed”!!

Kristi Ann

United We STAND with Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Mark 3:25 KJV ) “And if a house DIVIDED against itself, that house cannot stand.”!!

I am PRO-GUNS and SECOND AMENDMENT / PRO-ISRAEL-YISRAEL / PRO-DEVOUT CHRISTIAN and JEWISH People / PRO-LIFE / PRO-USA CAPITALISM and USA CONSTITUTION!!

Kristi Ann

CRETIN--Andrew Cuomo needs to SHUT HIS F-ING MOUTH. 

ARROGANT A--HOLE NEEDS TO TALK TO THE PRESIDENT WITH RESPECT THAT IS DESERVING OF THE POSITION OF POTUS. 

Andrew Cuomo is a Extreme Left-wing Liberal democrat and Anti-Christian and Jewish People  / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Capitalism and Constitution!!

I am Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-Christian and Jewish People / Pro-Zionism / PRO-LIFE / Pro-USA Capitalism and Constitution!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Kristi Ann

They have made it their need to take from you your right to protect yourself. I went to my favorite Coffee Shop, and people were talking how the authority of the country England, allowed Muslims to remove the right for people to carry even a knife, in their legislation.
These same people are here in America, looking, scamming the views with children and the media, to take your Constitution from you.
They say we are on your side, who are they, and what side are they on? If they can not even respect the foundation of God, then they do not respect your rights to have a gun.
Your American foundation is slowly drifting away, I may not be alive by 2040, when they plan to overcome this country. Most of us will be gone.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service