NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which they stand. 

✡✝“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”✝✡

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean... "maybe someday we can live in peace together without controls, through faith?"  The Jew and Christian are living in peace today... at least, in most of the world.  True religion is always based on FAITH... Let us, therefore, look unto Jesus as the author and finisher of our faith.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen... being encompassed by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily encumbers us... and let us run the race before us with patience and good will toward all men. 

Tell that to the British Empire, see if you get a response back...

United We STAND with Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Because of the HEBREW TEXTS ( SCROLLS ) we have Judaism we have Christianity!! Only JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY is RIGHT as we have the same GOD who art in HEAVEN!! Real Christians and Jews STAND with Israel-Yisrael and the USA!!

Mark 3:25 KJV ) “And if a house DIVIDED against itself, that house cannot stand.”!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Genesis 12:3-3... "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I Will Make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and Make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!! May GOD BLESS Israel-Yisrael / USA and our Christian Earth!!

There is  Only ONE TRUE GOD ( YAHWEH-JEHOVAH ) the FATHER who art in Heaven, ONE SON ( Yeshua-Jesus Christ ), and ONE HOLY GHOST – They’re All THREE in ONE!!

Kristi Ann

David Hogg, the SNIVELING LITTLE SH** THAT HE IS....Will NEVER---EVEN WITH THE HELP OF ANOTHER SNIVELING CRETIN SH**, former president obama, ever be able to repeal the second amendment. And all gun owners need to make sure they do not allow another change to gun ownership laws in this country. Enough is enough the authorities screwed up....go talk to them David.

You are making yourself a lunatic David, by attacking something that will not be accepted in America. obama was never able to do it and you will meet the same fate. 

BETTER BOTH YOU AND obama---SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! 

You think a worthless president who never worked a real job in his life...a free-loader bottom feeding lawyer would be able to pull this off?

Get real Hogg!

*Edited - Please Re-Read the Tea Party Rules!!*

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall NOT be Infringed”!!

Kristi Ann

United We STAND with Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Mark 3:25 KJV ) “And if a house DIVIDED against itself, that house cannot stand.”!!

I am PRO-GUNS and SECOND AMENDMENT / PRO-ISRAEL-YISRAEL / PRO-DEVOUT CHRISTIAN and JEWISH People / PRO-LIFE / PRO-USA CAPITALISM and USA CONSTITUTION!!

Kristi Ann

CRETIN--Andrew Cuomo needs to SHUT HIS F-ING MOUTH. 

ARROGANT A--HOLE NEEDS TO TALK TO THE PRESIDENT WITH RESPECT THAT IS DESERVING OF THE POSITION OF POTUS. 

Andrew Cuomo is a Extreme Left-wing Liberal democrat and Anti-Christian and Jewish People  / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Capitalism and Constitution!!

I am Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-Christian and Jewish People / Pro-Zionism / PRO-LIFE / Pro-USA Capitalism and Constitution!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Kristi Ann

They have made it their need to take from you your right to protect yourself. I went to my favorite Coffee Shop, and people were talking how the authority of the country England, allowed Muslims to remove the right for people to carry even a knife, in their legislation.
These same people are here in America, looking, scamming the views with children and the media, to take your Constitution from you.
They say we are on your side, who are they, and what side are they on? If they can not even respect the foundation of God, then they do not respect your rights to have a gun.
Your American foundation is slowly drifting away, I may not be alive by 2040, when they plan to overcome this country. Most of us will be gone.

We all hope you will be with us even then.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AL Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AL Goodwyn

ALERT ALERT

“Stop Mass Hysteria”  Michael Savage On Current Media Frenzy: It’s Like A Virus, An Epidemic… It Will Die Of Its Own Oxygen Deprivation 

The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft interviewed Dr. Michael Savage on his latest book “Stop Mass Hysteria” this weekend.

“Stop Mass Hysteria” COULD NOT come at a better time. And our discussion with Dr. Savage on this subject was timely to say the least.

Dr. Savage discussed the history of mass hysteria in America from the Salem witch trials to the Trump-Russial collusion witch hunt.

Michael Savage also shared his thoughts on the mass hysteria surrounding the Brett Kavananaugh confirmation hearings.

Dr. Michael Savage: Let me just say starting from the beginning that there is a huge difference between mass hysteria and justified concern. And this is something we have to understand. There are imagined threats and then there is real danger as we all know. And this is an imagined threat – That Kavanaugh poses a threat to all women on the planet that he’s a mad rapist. That he will be on the Supreme Court running around and making the climate of rape more acceptable. This is the greatest example of mass hysteria since the Trump derangement syndrome. And it is a continuation of course, of the hatred of Trump and their hatred for those of us who supported Donald Trump, and Donald Trump’s agenda more than Donald Trump. It’s really not about Donald Trump it’s about the agenda which is largely based on modern nationalism that I offered for many, many years.

Dr. Savage is truly brilliant. He publishes a book on mass hyteria and the the Kavanaugh confirmation comes along.

Dr. Savage goes on to say the number one greatest threat facing America today is radical Islam. “For the last 1,400 years radical Islam has been at war with the world. This is not Islamophobia as the mainstream media would have you believe. It is history.”

Michael Savage took some time to bash CNN in his chapter titled “From Salem to CNN” where he compares the two asking, “They’re not too different are they?”

Michael Savage   @ASavageNation

MICHAEL SAVAGE AT THE PRESIDENT'S DESK (USED BY EISENHOWER, KENNEDY, CARTER, REAGAN, BUSH, CLINTON, BUSH, OBAMA, TRUMP)

Michael went on to describe the real “war on women” is the radical feminists who are actually debasing feminists and debasing women across America with false accusations, or exaggerated accusations.

Dr. Savage talked about the danger of mass hysteria, “It’s like a virus. As a trained epidemiologist it’s really like an epidemic. It’s almost a medical situation, this madness is very similar to an epidemic that continues to spread though a population without discriminating who it attacks. That’s the point. And so in stopping mass hysteria I try to bring real history to the discussion rather than straight polemics.”

Near the end of the interview I asked Michael about what will eventually the end of mass hysteria. Michael offered this, “We have to believe at the end reason will trump hysteria. We have to believe. I believe this mania we are living through will die of its own oxygen deprivation.”

Let’s hope Dr. Savage is right. He usually is. God help us.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service