No Death Penalty for Cop Killing Gang Members via Eric Holder!

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder took the death penalty off the table for four co-defendants charged in the slaying of a Waynesboro reserve police officer, prosecutors said Friday.

Three siblings and another man whom authorities say all belong to the Bloods gang set 99 Goon Syndikate will instead face the possibility of life in prison for their alleged role in the high-profile killing of Capt. Kevin Quick, 45.

“I know the attorney general takes these cases very seriously,” said Timothy J. Heaphy, who is prosecuting the case against siblings Daniel Mathis and Shantai and Mersadies Shelton, as well as Kweli Uhuru.

Halisi Uhuru, identified in court records as the top-ranking member of the Syndikate in Virginia, and Anthony Stokes also are charged in a 36-count federal indictment handed down by a Charlottesville grand jury last month. A three-week trial date was scheduled Friday to begin May 4.

“[Holder] reviews each potential death penalty case at his kitchen table, often late at night,” Heaphy said. “I have known him for years and continue to have great confidence in him and his judgment.”

He did not say whether he agreed with the decision or whether authorities have identified who fired the shot that killed Quick, 45, a new father who was last seen leaving his mother’s home in Afton on Jan. 31.

He sent a text message to his girlfriend at 10:14 p.m. saying he was on his way to visit her and their infant daughter in Albemarle County, and another at 10:49 asking if she needed anything. That was the last anyone heard from Quick. His remains were discovered six days later in rural Goochland County.

read more here: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/death-penalty-off-the-table...

Views: 593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's called pathological LYING.

Just another example of the DOJ defending criminals rather than prosecuting them to the full extent of the law. This is tyranny.

Are those guys black?  "Ohhhhh yes they are...well, in that case we must assume they acted in self defense against the "Evil White Policeman". Eric Holder is a fine and just man, he will make decisions to help his peoples and defend them against those evil Whiteys!

LET'S PUT ERIC HOLDER IN THEIR PLACE AND EXECUTE HIM FOR THEIR CRIMES SEE IF HE LIKES THAT BETTER! 

I AM FED UP WITH ALL THE LAWLESSNESS AND LIES. I THINK I CAN SAY WE ARE!

A message to Eric Holder, the Chief Criminal in these United States;

You will not escape the coming ravages that shall soon be revealed to all the people of this nation! For you are not blameless in the Sight of Jehovah God!

If they were WHITE they would be toast. Racist Holder along with his boss.

Truth be known Holder is going to Allah in prayer for Mr. Wilson's indictment for murder, the problem is that it was a self defense act and yet there was clear evidence to these thugs guilt and one which the Death Penalty is very deserving, what does he do but take it off the table.

four more stinking creatures** being saved for recruitment into isis (the "new better" police force).
**not unlike "black panthers", except as usual they hijack beauty (in this case words and animals) for useage against beauty.

HOLDER IS ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN OUR GOVERNMENT. HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR " FAST AND FURIOUS " . HE IS OBAMA'S ACCOMPLIS WITH TREASON AND SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AS WELL !

Holder plays "revenge" politics. Any black Blood gang member isn't to be given a death penalty for killing a white cop.

Surely I am wrong in my interpretation to Holder's acts the last six years.  One would think that he should attempt to find a way that his race would rise above their current levels of crime, however all he is doing for the blacks is to build some since of entitlement that bends the laws to their benefit.  He and Obama is doing nothing more than creating a distrust in the Federal Judiciary and setting back relations with the blacks to a time before the equal rights amendment.  Should anarchy break out, I pray that any and all retaliation is directed at those who has promoted these events, Holder and Obama. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service