No Death Penalty for Cop Killing Gang Members via Eric Holder!

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder took the death penalty off the table for four co-defendants charged in the slaying of a Waynesboro reserve police officer, prosecutors said Friday.

Three siblings and another man whom authorities say all belong to the Bloods gang set 99 Goon Syndikate will instead face the possibility of life in prison for their alleged role in the high-profile killing of Capt. Kevin Quick, 45.

“I know the attorney general takes these cases very seriously,” said Timothy J. Heaphy, who is prosecuting the case against siblings Daniel Mathis and Shantai and Mersadies Shelton, as well as Kweli Uhuru.

Halisi Uhuru, identified in court records as the top-ranking member of the Syndikate in Virginia, and Anthony Stokes also are charged in a 36-count federal indictment handed down by a Charlottesville grand jury last month. A three-week trial date was scheduled Friday to begin May 4.

“[Holder] reviews each potential death penalty case at his kitchen table, often late at night,” Heaphy said. “I have known him for years and continue to have great confidence in him and his judgment.”

He did not say whether he agreed with the decision or whether authorities have identified who fired the shot that killed Quick, 45, a new father who was last seen leaving his mother’s home in Afton on Jan. 31.

He sent a text message to his girlfriend at 10:14 p.m. saying he was on his way to visit her and their infant daughter in Albemarle County, and another at 10:49 asking if she needed anything. That was the last anyone heard from Quick. His remains were discovered six days later in rural Goochland County.

read more here: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/death-penalty-off-the-table...

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's called pathological LYING.

Just another example of the DOJ defending criminals rather than prosecuting them to the full extent of the law. This is tyranny.

Are those guys black?  "Ohhhhh yes they are...well, in that case we must assume they acted in self defense against the "Evil White Policeman". Eric Holder is a fine and just man, he will make decisions to help his peoples and defend them against those evil Whiteys!

LET'S PUT ERIC HOLDER IN THEIR PLACE AND EXECUTE HIM FOR THEIR CRIMES SEE IF HE LIKES THAT BETTER! 

I AM FED UP WITH ALL THE LAWLESSNESS AND LIES. I THINK I CAN SAY WE ARE!

A message to Eric Holder, the Chief Criminal in these United States;

You will not escape the coming ravages that shall soon be revealed to all the people of this nation! For you are not blameless in the Sight of Jehovah God!

If they were WHITE they would be toast. Racist Holder along with his boss.

Truth be known Holder is going to Allah in prayer for Mr. Wilson's indictment for murder, the problem is that it was a self defense act and yet there was clear evidence to these thugs guilt and one which the Death Penalty is very deserving, what does he do but take it off the table.

four more stinking creatures** being saved for recruitment into isis (the "new better" police force).
**not unlike "black panthers", except as usual they hijack beauty (in this case words and animals) for useage against beauty.

HOLDER IS ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN OUR GOVERNMENT. HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR " FAST AND FURIOUS " . HE IS OBAMA'S ACCOMPLIS WITH TREASON AND SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AS WELL !

Holder plays "revenge" politics. Any black Blood gang member isn't to be given a death penalty for killing a white cop.

Surely I am wrong in my interpretation to Holder's acts the last six years.  One would think that he should attempt to find a way that his race would rise above their current levels of crime, however all he is doing for the blacks is to build some since of entitlement that bends the laws to their benefit.  He and Obama is doing nothing more than creating a distrust in the Federal Judiciary and setting back relations with the blacks to a time before the equal rights amendment.  Should anarchy break out, I pray that any and all retaliation is directed at those who has promoted these events, Holder and Obama. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service