NFL Ratings Drop Faster Than Colin Kaepernick Hearing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’

The NFL sees its ratings going down faster than Colin Kaepernick after hearing “O say can you see.”

The Eagles-Bears ratings declined by double digits from last year’s Week Two Monday Night Football contest and represents the lowest number since the franchise moved from ABC to ESPN. The NFL experienced drops, albeit smaller ones, for the Sunday slate, too.

The 8.3 overnight rating for Eagles-Bears is ESPN's lowest "MNF" Week 2 figure in a while. At least 2009. Eagles-Colts did a 9.3 in 2015

Viewership likely same story for MNF week 2. Primetime not good through 2 weeks for NFL. Sunday afternoons lower too, but not double digit % https://twitter.com/richbtig/status/778330962149183488 

Reasons exist beyond San Francisco for the slump.

The two faces of the league for more than a decade, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, watch the action at home. The former by choice. The latter by the commissioner’s whim. Two franchises, the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders, essentially play in a limbo state. They ask, like The Clash, “Should I stay or should I go?” Their fans don’t care for the prolonged mistreatment that comes with franchises flirting with other markets. And certainly excessive flags and unwelcome rules—such as the attempted negation of the kicking game by bringing touchbacks to the 25—turn off some people who now turn off the NFL.

But the elephant in the room—actually three Dolphins, a Bronco, and two 49ers—continue to be the competitors in America’s Game insulting America’s song. Fans do not watch because of a quarterback who does not play. No one likes uninvited guests coming into their living room to insult them.

read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/09/21/nfl-ratings-drop-faster-...

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN.  We also need someone to start a new media forum where the TRUTH gets publicized, and not just left propaganda.

The PC NFL has allowed a cancer to spread through sports with entire teams kneeling during the National Anthem. Geez - Tim Tebow got vilified for kneeling as an act of gratitude to the Creator who has endowed us with inalienable rights. These brainwashed folks were never taught gratitude, but rather act as spoiled children demanding their candy bar for doing nothing.

"Love is a power that produces and accomplishes. Men have died for love, and sacrificed land and possessions for love. Love is that invisible quality of soul that moves the will to manifest kindness and goodness. Love makes strangers friends, and is a bond stronger than death."

-- Mother Angelica

I'd rather watch a bunch of communists play soccer than a bunch of American haters play football for millions.

"WE" are showing the liberal elites that we're tired of their crap and all aspects of our lives....:

BREAKING: Emmy Awards Get Massive Bad News After Spending Night Bashing Trump

Less than 4 percent of the U.S. population tuned in Sunday evening to watch the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards.

Specifically, only 11.3 million Americans tuned in for the show, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings cited byUSA Today. This marked a 5 percent drop from last year’s record low of 11.9 million viewers.

Why, though, were so many Americans tuning out this annual spectacle? Perhaps because it had become little more than a liberal love fest and echo chamber replete with endless jokes about GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Even the event’s host, comedian Jimmy Kimmel, took part in the Trump bashing.

“On the ‘Trump phenomenon,’ Kimmel blamed reality TV — in particular, famed producer Mark Burnett — for giving us his candidacy,” reported NewsBusters.

Moreover, Kimmel reportedly referred to Trump’s wife, Melania, as “Melaria” …

Listen:

The awards show also featured a disturbing speech by director Jill Soloway in which she reportedly touted a long list of special interests, from feminism to transgender rights, and then commanded viewers to “topple the patriarchy.”

Uh, thanks, but no thanks …

Not shockingly, the actors, producers and directors present at the incestuous affair reportedly also engaged in an absurd amount of cheerleading for Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, whom it seems they viewed as some sort of messiah.

“Obama out, Hillary in,” said one actress, Courtney B. Vance, at the end of her embarrassing acceptance speech.

Judging by the reactions on Twitter cataloged by the Independent Journal, most Americans rather disliked their entertainment being mixed up with politics.

“I want a separation of politics and Hollywood, just like church and state,” wrote one Twitter user. “They have ruined my entertainment with stupidity.”

real diversity at the Emmys would be having a winner make a conservative political point during their speech

@RichardGrenell I want a separation of politics and Hollywood , just like church and state. They have ruined my entertainment with stupidity

The Emmys’ poor ratings suggested that this user was by no means alone — and that Americans of all persuasions and colors were thoroughly fed up with Hollyweird’s liberal garbage.

H/T RedStateWatcher

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about liberal Hollywood and the bad news it just got.

What do you think about the hyper-political Emmy Awards show? 

http://conservativetribune.com/emmy-awards-get-bad-news/?utm_source...

"They need you, the patron, WE do not need them" BOYCOTT.

I will not watch any games that allow their players to inject personal politics. Off the field they can say whatever they want. On the field, I pay to watch the game. On cable,  I pay to watch the game.

Why are they allowed to make Billions and pay no Taxes?  They have shown that they are not on the side of the folks when they would not allow the NRA to run a pro 2nd Amendment Ad for the Superbowl.

Ain't that the question....?   They're bitchin' about how unfair things are in the U.S., and yet.............they're not even paying their fair share of taxes.  I'd like to see the media put that question to these jacka*****...

So sad to hear that the National Fall Down League (NFL) has lost some ratings because of those whining over paid cry babies who all think it's the cops fault when stupid black punks commit crimes & run from the police. The biggest problem is blacks don't listen to all of the police commands & that's because most aren't taught how to respect people with authority. Look at Chicago where they kill each other! Probably blame that on the cops, too. Until people show some respect & quit committing crimes-this will continue! Get a clue & quit blaming others because you are too "high" on drugs or alcohol. To the low life looters-I hope all the store owners defend their livelihoods & shoot to kill. Maybe, this crap caused by BO will cease! This crap will continue if that scumbag Hitlery gets elected, also. Let the NFL fail & then they can move to Kenya where no one cares! BYE!! Every VETERAN who served this country HONORABLY should find these unprofessional players & their actions despicable! I sure wished Pat Tillman was here to see what a joke professional sports has become! God Bless Pat! You'll NEVER see NASCAR act like a bunch of heathens. They have rules they enforce & they also have "CLASS!" Semper Fi.........

I WILL NOT be watching NFL as long as the Commish is AFRAID to stand up to Colin Kasperoscopy!  My TV WILL be on other channels tonight and every other NFL game day/night!

What is it that the NFL does not understand that this is not an issue that in any way, shape or form, involves the National Anthem!  People PAY to attend an NFL game, NOT to become a part to the dressing that becomes the stage for players to display their politics/beliefs.  The Commish should KNOW and UNDERSTAND this!!!  

Maybe its time White People started boycotting NFL Football and NBA Basketball, and all other relative sporting evens, until the playing field is made level regarding the number of White players verses the number of Black Players!!!

Stand up Veterans!!!  This 20 year retired Navy man is!!!!

Just boycott the NFL, Hollywood and all other leftists. We can exist without even paying attention to them. Use the time to do other more rewarding activities.

Showing respect for the National Anthem and the flag is showing respect to the COUNTRY, not the politicians, mayors, police.  It has NOTHING to do with them, it's about the country.  If you are saying you don't like the country, LEAVE.  If you have a problem with the police, go to the mayor and express (free speech) your concerns.  Write letters to the editor.  You have a right to free speech.  I have a right to listen or not listen.  You have no more right to force your speech on me than I do to force my belief via free speech on you.  If you are going to make a point, do it in the proper way, don't be a brat about it.  Brat behavior is not appreciated by anyone but other brats.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service