NEW MTV SHOW PUBLICLY SHAMES WHITE PEOPLE FOR “WHAT THEY’VE DONE IN AMERICA”

White People documentary hosted by illegal immigrant features young Americans crying over their “white privilege”

mtv white people 2

MTV will air a show later this month entitled White People which shows young white Americans crying on camera over their “white privilege” and publicly shaming them for “what they’ve done in America”.

No, this is not a joke. The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

The trailer for the show, which has been widely criticized by YouTube respondents, features white people expressing angst about how they are desperate not to appear “racist” or “offend people.”

According to Kimberly Ricci, the documentary forces the participants “to internalize what they’ve done in America” – in other words, this a huge exercise in white guilt tripping for public consumption.

An MTV write up of the show also explains how Vargas talks to young Native Americans who feel that European settlers did not ‘save the country’.

“They are the ones who invaded. They are the ones who took,” says Vargas.

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commiteight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

This documentary represents the culmination of years of race-baiting and racial divisionwhich is being driven by the mass media and the Obama White House, tensions which have rapidly accelerated since the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Responses to the video trailer on YouTube were savage, with the clip receiving twice as many ‘thumbs down’ in comparison to ‘thumbs up’.

“I’m black, even I know this show is straight up racist. Only because it’s stereotyping white people, all white INDIVIDUALS are not like that,” wrote one respondent.

“You want an uncomfortable conversation on race? Let’s talk about violent crime stats shall we? No? I get it, you only want white people to feel uncomfortable,” added another.

“Fuck you MTV, I will NEVER apologize for the skin I was born with, nor will I apologize for being a male, or for being straight,” another respondent asserted.

However, many in the liberal media are celebrating the show, with Kristen Yoonsoo remarking how pleased she is about the fact that, “lots of white people tears lie ahead.”

“It’s always a good time poking fun at white people,” she concludes.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/09/new-mtv-show-publicly-shame...

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe we should forcefully take back the land we gave them.  It is after all, our land.

Disgusting, sickening, and worn out...the black victim thing and the white privilege thing...blacks should have a hard time facing a mirror for what some blacks have done to this country..things like economic stress, social chaos, crime, recipients of the most blatant double-standards. MTV, Vargas, and all sharing this horse$hit tripe can kiss my proud white a$$.

MTV?  They're still around?

The best thing that could happen  when this goes on  than not one person watch it.  But the young will and probably find it funny.  Never liked MTV and never watched.

The BEST thing to do is watch, then copy all sponsors names and bomb-bard them tons of nasty grams. EVERY DAY.  Also call the companies switch boards and raise hell.  Do this for several days. Even if they apologies for supporting this trash.  Call day after day.  I had one even cuss me out.  I waited for approximately 1 hour and called back again! (and AGAIN).

If we ALL  do this it WILL make a difference!

Homer

BOYCOTT M T V
GLORIFIED PiED PIPERS of
Racist RACE batters....
They are atheist LIBERTARDS
NO MORE MTV IN MY HOUSE!!!!

mtv - a big joke . they don't even live up to their name [ no music] . their known in recent years for airing programs like "jersey shores " and "unwed teen moms ".

I'm not ashamed of anything, anyone who doesn't like it here, is free to go seek a better deal, go somewhere else where they will feed you, clothe you, educate you and give your Healthcare, without you're ever turning a finger to contribute one damn thing.     You'd better remember you can always get the hell out, if you're unhappy, we'd love to see you America-Haters go.      In so far, as the Media pushing Racism, to the Agenda of Obama, we well know their game.     Turn them off, you do not have to expose yourself to this Trash.      Listen to what Donald Trump is saying, a great American, putting his money where his mouth is.  Trump 2016

This would not work on me. My White skin color is nothing that I should be ashamed of, and I'm not. This 'White Privilege' BS that the left wants to hang on us will only stick if people let it stick. If you are White, and someone wants to engage you in a conversation about your 'White Privilege', shut them down immediately by telling them to kiss your ass.... your very White ass!

I treat everyone the same way no matter their skin color, and I don't go around thinking I'm better than others because I'm White. Also, I don't go around acting like some racist asshole because I am what I call a 'Real Conservative'.  All Real Conservatives have always looked to a persons 'content of character' and not their skin color because character is what defines us as humans. When Dr. King gave eloquence to those words in his speeches, I knew our Country had been blessed by a great man.

So be proud of the skin you are in, but don't make a big deal out of it... because we are more alike than we are different.

when coons quite calling me a cracker or honkey, then I will quite calling them coons or the beautiful "N" word. send this illegal scum back across the border, preferably in a pine box. if white people are stupid to believe that they have "White Privilage" then send them to some africian sh*thole such as kenya, nigeria, angola, or the democratic republic of the congo and then they can witness what black privilage is all about. .

Did you ever wonder "why" so few people understand we are ALL of the same race- - the "human" race!  God made each and every one of US in His image.  Now, I may be colored "white", but my blood is red, just like everyone else's.  I will admit to being "racist" only to the degree that anyone tries to pull the race card on me.  As for "what" I have "done to America"- - I was brought up by "old fashioned parents and grandparents" who taught me to "Always leave a place better than I found it".  I do believe I've accomplished that and I brought my 3 kids up to do the same.  We don't litter, we pick it up, whether it's ours, or someone else's.  Any property I've ever rented, or owned was always better when I left it, then it was when I entered it.  Any job I ever held, or business that I owned was always better when I left it, then it was when I entered.  I've always tried to serve my community, my country and my church, to the best of my ability and I continue to protest when others choose NOT to serve, but to "use"!  The only time I would ever cry, would be if I did not succeed.

Deport Vargas and shut down this crap.  It is brainwashing Propaganda

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service