NEW MTV SHOW PUBLICLY SHAMES WHITE PEOPLE FOR “WHAT THEY’VE DONE IN AMERICA”

White People documentary hosted by illegal immigrant features young Americans crying over their “white privilege”

mtv white people 2

MTV will air a show later this month entitled White People which shows young white Americans crying on camera over their “white privilege” and publicly shaming them for “what they’ve done in America”.

No, this is not a joke. The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

The trailer for the show, which has been widely criticized by YouTube respondents, features white people expressing angst about how they are desperate not to appear “racist” or “offend people.”

According to Kimberly Ricci, the documentary forces the participants “to internalize what they’ve done in America” – in other words, this a huge exercise in white guilt tripping for public consumption.

An MTV write up of the show also explains how Vargas talks to young Native Americans who feel that European settlers did not ‘save the country’.

“They are the ones who invaded. They are the ones who took,” says Vargas.

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commiteight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

This documentary represents the culmination of years of race-baiting and racial divisionwhich is being driven by the mass media and the Obama White House, tensions which have rapidly accelerated since the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Responses to the video trailer on YouTube were savage, with the clip receiving twice as many ‘thumbs down’ in comparison to ‘thumbs up’.

“I’m black, even I know this show is straight up racist. Only because it’s stereotyping white people, all white INDIVIDUALS are not like that,” wrote one respondent.

“You want an uncomfortable conversation on race? Let’s talk about violent crime stats shall we? No? I get it, you only want white people to feel uncomfortable,” added another.

“Fuck you MTV, I will NEVER apologize for the skin I was born with, nor will I apologize for being a male, or for being straight,” another respondent asserted.

However, many in the liberal media are celebrating the show, with Kristen Yoonsoo remarking how pleased she is about the fact that, “lots of white people tears lie ahead.”

“It’s always a good time poking fun at white people,” she concludes.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/09/new-mtv-show-publicly-shame...

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please call your TV service provider and demand that they remove MTV from their programming and insist on not one cent of your bill going to MTV.

YES Terry, you are absolutely correct!!!

Agreed 1000%...this is beyond despicable!!!!!!

If it's a bundle, you can't do anything about it.  It is part of the bundle.  I wish we could select only the channels we want and want to pay for.

"... I wish we could select only the channels we want and want to pay for...."

That's called 'Ala Carte' (sp) and went out with big dish satellite.  I had it for a long time.  I could actually get stations that still exist, but are not available to the public via cable or satellite any more.

Randal,  Yes, my cable company said that I could not do that and that I was stuck with what the bundle contained.  That is why my cable bill is so high.

I have some beautiful white friends, We are all God's and it is time for all this evil to end. I say it is time to put a stop to all of this hatred, jealousy, prejudice. Time to set the record straight. I am tired of all this messiness!!!!!!!!

Racism had virtually disappeared in America till Obama stepped into the White House. Part of his plans to destroy America is to bring back race problems and stir them up to what we now see.

This is a joke Right?

If they were to have such a show. They would have a short list at best. They would have to leave out almost every scientific, technological, religious, economic, military, lifestyle, and philanthropic advancement in the known world. Just to name a few.

I lectured on Mergers and Acquisitions at a well know university recently as their guest. After my lecture a Young White Woman that looked like she thought she was a man walked up to the Q&A outside and noted;

"I looked up those corporations you recommended and their corporate boards are all white men." 

"Why would you recommend..... them...... Mr. Miller?    (I'm an American that is black.)

My response was...."I've made alot of money with white men.  White women too."  smile!  

she walked away.    Smile!                                          M

This "illegal" immigrant has no business 'hosting' any show on TV, let alone trying to make Americans feel guilty because they WON the war between Mexico and the U.S. We did not invade or steal the land; we went to war with Mexico and won the disputed territory. And because we are such nice people we returned much of the land to Mexico. Check your history books people! This Vargas is a fraud and a blight. I hope MTV is not on my list of channels and if it is I will call to have it removed as an offensive channel. I would love to be able to talk to the young people that Vargas has wrongfully 'shamed' and set them straight! Hold your heads high and be proud to be an American!!!!

Anna,

You're right; he's an illegal ALIEN with NO rights in our country. He should be booted out, along with all the other criminal illegals stealing from us and murdering our people, starting with the worst one in our White House. Also, when WE won that war, we gave that dirty country millions of dollars for the land we won from them. They accepted the money and were happy with it. They need to be reminded of that fact. 

yes ILLEGAL

NO RIGHTS 

A NON CITIZEN HE CANNOT MAKE A TV SHOW; PROTEST' DRIVE OR ANYTHING ELSE

YET WE NEED TO HOLD AN OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE IS DOING RALLY LETS SHAME THEM AND USE THEIR TACTICS

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service