NETANYAHU SCOLDED OBAMA IN PHONE CALL ON IRAN DEAL

"The prime minister made it clear to the most powerful man on earth that if he intends to stay the most powerful man on earth, it's important to make a change in American policy because the practical result of his current policy is liable to lead him to the same failure that the Americans absorbed in North Korea and Pakistan, and Iran could be next in line." 

That was the message conveyed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to President Barack Obama in a private telephone call Sunday to discuss the interim deal on Iran's nuclear program, according to a senior Israeli lawmaker in Netanyahu's ruling coalition, as reported by the Jerusalem Post.

The White House's own official statement on the telephone call made no mention of any disagreement being aired, merely referring to "their shared goal of preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/11/25/Source-Netanyahu-Scol...

Views: 1187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put it on the line. The granddaddy of war cycle is here and, it is gonna bust out quick. Very unlikely it will not happen.  Just a simple look at  the wars of the last 5,000 years and you will notice the cycle is unfolding.

Obama is shameful.

G-d bless Israel! G-d bless Netanyahu! May G-d continue to bless America! G-d damn Obama for eternity! G-d damn Obama for eternity! G-d damn Obama for eternity!  May Obama the filthy, islamist ass-kissing scumbag rot in the bottom of hell for his despicable actions and for his despicable, unmanly, anti-G-d, pro-Iranian actions, and anti-Israel actions. Obama is anti-life, anti-liberty, and anti-American!  Obama is anti-G-d! Obama is THE ENEMY WITHIN THE WHITE HOUSE! Get him in prison ASAP where he belongs!!! I spit in Obama's ugly, putrid face!!! Obama sucks!!! Obama is the worst excuse that ever sat in the White House - and it is not because he is half black. It is because he is a despicable, detestable, immoral, unethical, low life. I curse Obama and I wish him the swiftest of failure and the swiftest kick in his ass!!! GET HIM OUT OF POWER NOW - NOT IN 2016, WHEN IT'S TOO LATE! HE IS CRIMINAL AND A DESTROYER OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. RELEGATE HIM TO LIVE THE REST OF HIS CRAPPY LIFE IN CRAPISTAN, WHERE HE BELONGS! OBAMA HAS NO BUSINESS BEING PROTECTED BY THE AMERICAN MILITARY! OBAMA IS NOT A COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!! OBAMA IS THE ENEMY WITHIN!!! G-D DAMN OBAMA! G-D DAMN OBAMA! G-D DAMN OBAMA! I MEAN EVERY WORD, SO HELP ME G-D!!! John Kerry - you ass-kissing, pompous fool - You should join your despicable, immoral, leader where ever he goes!!! TIGHTEN SANCTIONS ON IRAN TO BRING THE DESPICABLE FILTHY SCUMBAG MULLAHS TO THEIR KNEES, YOU G-D DAMN FOOLISH BASTARDS OBAMA AND KERRY!

Fundamentally Changing America: (We Will Be A Cashless Society Soon)

( Obama is the forunner for (The Devil Incarnate) Anti-Christ) (Their caliphate is Shariah Law through  which your food, clothing and shelter will be provided)

The current president, Community Organizer is muslim (says so himself)Islamic and is of the  muslim brotherhood and his god is Allah, which means "curse" and in arabic the mark of the beast "666" is "In The Name Of Allah" and "Shariah Law" is their caliphate... Revelation 13:16-18  will replace our "Constitution," so say good by to Freedom, Justice and Liberty For All! Revelation 14:9-11 is for all who take the mark of Allah. Muslims have wore a etched cloth around their head and right arm as a badge of servitude to Allah.                                             

Revelation 20:4 is for the tribulation saints that refuse the mark.                                                       

Daniel 7:25 let's us know that the antichrist will have change on his mind (hope and change) changing times and laws.  Know anyone with change on their mind? and is antichrist? Daniel 11:37 and he will have no desire of women which means they will not have a voice at all, which is true in Islam today. Women are nothing.  In Revelation chapter 4 the "Bride or Church" of Jesus Christ is in heaven with Him.  In Revelation chapter 6 "Great Tribulation" begins. Isaiah 17:1 Damascus, Syria is a ruinous heap  and is one of the last prophecy's just before the rapture or catching away of the "Church." God's word is Truth.

Keep your eyes on Jerusalem, for He who watches over Jerusalem neither slumbers nor sleeps. Psalms 121:4

I think you are right on Peggy!

To Daniel Passer....Shalom Daniel, I understand your anger, I understand your rage...but you need to start venting some of that anger and rage towards the American Jews...THEY TOO voted for Obama...THEY TOO were only concerned with their personal interests...THEY TOO have turned on the American people who fought and died for them.....American Jews who voted for and support Obama should forever hang their heads in shame.  You can be enraged at Obama, Kerry, Holder, Jarrett and everyone else in this administration, with justification...but as a Jew, you should be harboring that same anger and rage at American Jews who voted him back into power.

Good point Pat S. They voted 70
Percent for the ursurper because
they are secular. Israel Jews would
have voted 2 to 1 for Romney, from
what I've read.

We have fools running our country.  And WE THE PEOPLE put them there...  how sad is that?

Max, I damn sure didn't vote for El Dumbo, however I've always wondered how many people crawled out of their graves to vote, how many illegal (oops, undocumented) aliens voted, and how many people(?) voted more than once. I say; VOTER ID, NOW!

US COMBAT VETERAN: Vietnam, '68-'69; 228th Avn. Bn. (ASH), 1st Cav, Div. (AM) and a former Armored Cavalry Scout (19D30). Mighty proud to have served and would do it again.

May the Great Spirit watch over all of us and guide our steps throughout all eternity.

John, USAF 54 to 58, B-47's and B-52's,
I agree with you. Those people should
be in jail!

Welcome home, Brother. What did you think of the BUFF? I loved it when you guys were making your strikes because it would rock me to sleep. What I mean I could feel the impact of the bombs from miles away through the ground and knew that Charlie was getting his a-- creamed.

US COMBAT VETERAN: Vietnam, '68-'69; 228th Avn. Bn. (ASH), 1st Cav, Div. (AM) and a former Armored Cavalry Scout (19D30). Mighty proud to have served and would do it again.

May the Great Spirit watch over you and yours and guide you and their steps throughout all eternity.

Obama may not be a Muslim , but if he is not , he loves them more than his American people. He gives us Ocare & gives Iran millions. He is the worst president ever. I know Jimmy is breathing a sigh of relief.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service