NBC Seethes Over Trump’s ‘Ugly’ ‘Un-American’ Attacks on Press

Chuck Todd and the other journalists at NBC are openly fuming that Donald Trump continues to call out the biased coverage of his administration. During Thursday’s press conference, an angry Todd tweeted, “This not a laughing matter.  I'm sorry, delegitimizing the press is un-American.” 

He later whined, “Press bashing may feel good to folks but when it's done by people in power, it's corrosive. Take off your partisan hats for a second.” During live coverage, Lester Holt chided, “It was contentious. It was ugly at moments and we haven't seen anything like it.” 

Talking to Holt, Todd declared, “Look, this is a president that appears to be in a bunker mentality right now, whatever that is.” 

read more here: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/02/16/nbc-s...

Views: 549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chucky boy holds himself and his "profession" in higher regard than many across the country.   Re arrange the truth.   Change what  someone actually says.   Create falsehoods.    Never report on actually crimes/corrupt deals/thug organizations.    You guys are truly not to be believed 99.9% of the time.   Trump is right.   You people hate.

Here is another famous "reporter's" tone, this one is from hollywood, typical no?!...

I got that picture on Facebook, "Britain Against islam" (BAI) page, here's another picture (looks like it may have been photo shopped by BAI), I may have jumped the gun a bit...

Michael Moore holds ‘We are all Muslim’ sign in front of Trump Tower (by Washington Times, as well as his own webpage)...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/17/michael-moore-holds...

Since when is it Un-American to attack lies and deceit?

Pointing out that a "News" Agency lies, spins the truth, confabulates stories, and is biased against Republicans isn't un-American, it's simply telling the truth.

Trump's treatmen tof the media is not unamerican it is the essence of American

They are too stupid to realize they are being called liars, and too evil to care.

RSS

Lighter Side

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service