NBC Seethes Over Trump’s ‘Ugly’ ‘Un-American’ Attacks on Press

Chuck Todd and the other journalists at NBC are openly fuming that Donald Trump continues to call out the biased coverage of his administration. During Thursday’s press conference, an angry Todd tweeted, “This not a laughing matter.  I'm sorry, delegitimizing the press is un-American.” 

He later whined, “Press bashing may feel good to folks but when it's done by people in power, it's corrosive. Take off your partisan hats for a second.” During live coverage, Lester Holt chided, “It was contentious. It was ugly at moments and we haven't seen anything like it.” 

Talking to Holt, Todd declared, “Look, this is a president that appears to be in a bunker mentality right now, whatever that is.” 

read more here: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/02/16/nbc-s...

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope President Trump just ignores big media completely and let the small guys have a chance on reporting real news

Let Nothing But Crap stew in their own.... .

President Trump was right on target. Very well said Mr. Heathman. The president is running things totally different and they just can't stand the change. Hum, sound familiar?

This is both exhilarating and a big frightening - showing us that there is still a chance at the free exchange of ideas - free from the stultifying gag orders from the phony so-called "free" press, but always mindful of the "Deep State," ready to bounce and put us back in chains.  We must be ever vigilant and be willing to "stand by our man (Trump)" in these early bloody, but important, political and moral battles!

Boy, that is the pot calling the kettle black.  Time for the MSM to put on their "Big girl panties" and grow up. OOOps did I mis-speak.  Oh, well no matter, their all a bunch of one way pussies anyway.

Image result for mainstream media pull on your big girl panties

I love you......you always come through with the best.....LOVE IT....

thanks...you got my day off to a good start........

MSM is actually in the fight for their miserable existence. They've been so deep in Leftist-DEM corruption for so long, that they no longer have any concept of genuine free, investigative, objective journalism. They are in existence to be the Praetorian guards, protecting the Progressive agenda. It's lock-step group think and nothing else matters. They'll eat their own to just preserve their religion, Liberalism. They've become eloquent masters at lies and deception. Those who DO NOT tow the Progressive line are cast out from the group and ridiculed. FREE??.....Not a chance!! They've imprisoned themselves with their own delusions for too long. They exist to preserve their cause and only look to impress one another with their outrageous and sensationalist slime. For them, it's become a way of life - and their ONLY very pathetic life. Finally at last, being outed by Donald Trump, is sending them into an uncontrollable hissy-fit, with no one to console them, but their fellow hapless Leftists.

NBC has pushed the Globalist agenda and truth as defined by them is "Truth is that which advances your cause." It is not an absolute; it is relative. This is why we could never understand Obama, Clinton, and other Globalists. We believe in an absolute truth; a different language.

I SAY GO TRUMP !  LET THE PRESS HAVE IT !!!!  ALL THEY DO IS STIR UP THING AND LIE !

STOmP THE PRESSERS!

President Trump's trampling of the was unprecedent -- but not unPesidential, imo. It only seems that way because no "R" potus has ever taken them on before now.  Had it been a Jeb, Mitt or a McCain they wouldn't have. Which is why they LOST in the first place!  

President Trump did it right when he compared the press's behavior, and total lack of reporting, where Hillary's missing emails - and especially how the Clintons had a hand in a Russian company getting their hands on the rights to mining 20% of the Uranium in the USA.  Ir only he'd've also connected the fact that the Russian mining company had donated MILLIONS to the Clinton Foundation prior to that prearragement.

Also:  Trump will be here in the great State of Florida this weekend @ Melbourne.  The POTUS needs to also rally in States where their GOP Senators are intentionally slowing down the Cabinet appointments. The constituents of those States really need to RAISE THE HEAT under their spineless rumps to get the rest of his Cabinet in place and ready to go to work!  

And, I don't understand WHY it's taking so long to appoint the honorable Neil Gorsuch to the SCOTUS!  He should be the TOP PRIORITY right now!  This is why the constituents of States like KY, AZ, ME, SC, etc should rally, and send emails and faxes; and flood their twitter accts w/ posts DEMANDNG expediency NOW!

The far Left machinery includes the likes of Obama, Soros, the media and Obama-bureaucrats (just to name a few key groups) organized and on the warpath against the American Citizenry and the nation's very foundation.  NO potus or even genuinely dedicated elected GOP officials can ever do it alone.   It's up to US to bring our country back!  It's up to YOU...me...WE!  

Luis

Trump spoke the truth!  It is so refreshing to hear an honest, brave president speak!  God bless President Trump!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service