Nationalism The Rise of of Men WW3 @bitchute.com. When you allow bankers to write history, and find a lie or images, I do dare to show what it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQJzUndnY7p2/

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The Balfour Declaration was a lie... we collected all the documents.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This tidbit of information confirms Hasson comes from the diaspora in Syria... Jews removed from their homeland Israel.  Any further speculation on his loyalty to Israel should be dispelled by his his service to Israel in the Kenneset and as Deputy Director of Shin Bet... Israel's internal Security Agency...

The rest of your comments are pure speculation... made out of bias and prejudice ... and must be discounted as unworthy of consideration given the truth regarding Yisrael Hasson's service to Israel and his families long history of supporing Judaism... under some of the most horrifying conditions for Jews... living in Syria... a predominently Muslim Nation.

Hasson's family history is classified and should be as they all are TARGETS for Muslim Terrorist... especially, any left in Syria.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why his family history and record of relatives is kept secret... they want to live... without the fear of being murdered in their sleep by Muslim terrorist.  Muslim's have a nasty habit of targetting the families of their enemies.

I know all of this, and I have contacted my family in Israel, they will mail me the names.

To get back on this topic, DNA was found in the pottery? It dated back a very long time ago. Just before AD, But other such images date back to around 500 BC.

You are obviously unaware that the Naxi symbol is an ancient one used by several religious orders ... 

The Origin of the word Swastika. The word 'swastika' derives from an Asian Indian Sanskrit word, in which the meaning of the swastika stands for universal welfare. "Swasti" means well-being of one and all and "ka" means symbol. The swastika is one of the most ancient of all symbols and used as a symbol for peace, life and good luck.
Swastika Symbol - warpaths2peacepipes.com

www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/native-american-symbols/swastika-symbol...

The Powerful Symbol of the Swastika and its 12,000 Year History... the following is taken from an article listed in the link below.

"The swastika is a symbol that was used in the 20 th century by of one of the most hated men ever to have lived, a symbol that now represents the slaughter of millions of people and one of the most destructive wars on Earth. But Adolf Hitler was not the first to use this symbol. In fact, it was used as a positive and powerful symbol thousands of years before him, across many cultures and continents.

Spiritual Beginning for the Swastika

For the Hindus and Buddhists in India and other Asian countries, the swastika was an important symbol for many thousands of years and, to this day, the symbol can still be seen in abundance - on temples, buses, taxis, and on the cover of books. It was also used in Ancient Greece and Rome, and can be found in the remains of the ancient city of Troy, which existed 4,000 years ago. The ancient Druids and the Celts also used the symbol, reflected in many artifacts that have been discovered. It was used by Nordic tribes, and even early Christians used the Swastika as one of their symbols, including the Teutonic Knights , a German medieval military order, which became a purely religious Catholic Order. But why is this symbol so important and why did Adolf Hitler decide to use it?" End of quote.

For More See: https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-i...

The one in the photo, they stated it dated back 7000 years, DNA testing on one fragment only showed 500 BC.

I am very aware of what symbol is, a culture the beginning of the white race. There is very few other races that hate that history. 

The same old the intercept bias people that still call the gentile woman a (זונה).  This does include people of Jewish blood that follow Christ, and not the Talmud.

Nice art work... fictional portrayals of Nazi horror only create doubt about the real acts of horror perpitrated upon millions by the Nazi's.  Such portrayals are therefore counter productive to the Truth... and should be avoided.  There are enough real photos and evidence of the Nazi horrors without creating fictional representations.

Fictional portrayals of Nazi horror, they did use them images well, and as well as the The Balfour Declaration, the original docs, by the bankers, to drag the US off into a war, and the deal was they, the bankers wanted Palestine's sovereignty.

That is how it works, I want this country, Banking For Dollars. I bet all of them got a metal of honor.

Hank... It's MEDAL of Honor, not Metal of Honor...

Like most of your posts, this one is based on left-wing propaganda and hosted by dupes who consider themselves to be patriots and right-wing ideologues.  Not happening.

Questions...

If International Banking is controlled by Jews... why would bankers want Palestine to become a sovereign nation?

Just how was Japan induced by bankers to invade Korea, China, Indo-China, and the Islands of the South Pacific Ocean... what was in it for the Bankers? 

Oh, just in case you didn't know America entered WW2 because of Japan's attack on Hawaii... not because of some international banker's desire to lend money to Japan or to gain a foothold in Japan's banking system.

Just a note; George Soros was just a boy and had no influence on world politics when WW2 started.

I never stated anything about Jewish people, in control of the banking system, you did, just now.

I could hardly call it a Medal of Honor, for Ford to receive a Nazi peace of metal.

I said that the deal was for America to be dragged into WW1 by the British Bankers, not WW2, the price was Palestine.

The first engagements between Germany and the British started around 1914. Russia, and a couple other, went home dragging their sorry a***s.

Your posts are often unreconcilable with the facts... and incoherent in their structure... try, being more specific and less obtuse... if you want to be understood.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service