Nationalism The Rise of of Men WW3 @bitchute.com. When you allow bankers to write history, and find a lie or images, I do dare to show what it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQJzUndnY7p2/

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The Balfour Declaration was a lie... we collected all the documents.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of people have documents and videos.... eyewitness reports, newspaper columns that support my statements.  Where are your documents... I keep hearing about them but they never appear... not even valid links.

Besides... your claims are so vague... that one hardly knows what you are claiming... What is your Beef... what is it that you are claiming ... that the Nazi's were the good guys and the Jews,  Americans, and Russia, were the bad guys.... sounds like it?

The Nazi's were the good guys and the Jews, Americans, and Russia,are the bad guys, Hmmm, that would make a great blog...:)

You said that not me...:)

Yes, I simply made an observation regarding your posts... they are always sympathetic to the Nazi's, browbeat the Jews and blame America for all of the world's problems.

Oh well...:)

List of armed conflicts involving Poland against Russia
14 February 1919 – 18 March 1921 Polish-Soviet War Poland Ukraine Latvia
17 September – 6 October 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland
1944 – 1946 Anti-communist resistance in Poland (1944–1946) Cursed soldiers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_conflicts_involving_Pol...

Operation Barbarossa- Dec. 18, 1940

The Soviet Government's refusal from late 1940 onward to face the exigent facts has no parallel in that war. For Operation Barbarossa, as the German invasion of Russia was code named, was one of the war's worst-kept secrets. On Dec. 18, 1940, Hitler signed a secret order, Directive 21, for preparing Barbarossa to stop Russia from moving closer to Germany.

We were talking about England... not Poland...  But since you brought it up.  The 1919 - 1921 war was over attempts by the USSR... too annex as many neighboring states as the communist could snare... England helped Poland to bring it to a close with a Common Defense Treaty ... which Germany violated and started WW2. So, England in fact was working to preserve the Peace while the Nazi's and Russian's were not.

That sure the hell did not work out, while England wanted to bring in their Communist Banking System..:)

One thing for sure its not the German Tribes of Dan humping on the Star of David, must be the Khazar.

She doesn't look Jewish... or Turkish... I'd say oriental, maybe Chinese. So, now we have Chinese Khazars... with overactive gonads.  I hope she gets the point... down... could be very dangerous othrewise.

She Is Black- she is a Hollywood Khazar...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service