Nationalism The Rise of of Men WW3 @bitchute.com. When you allow bankers to write history, and find a lie or images, I do dare to show what it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQJzUndnY7p2/

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The Balfour Declaration was a lie... we collected all the documents.

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When have you ever seen a Bank arming for war?  How may F-35's does Bank of America own... Ever hear of a Naval Vessel named after a Banker? The USS Rothschild or Mellon.  No, you have't.

The US Constitution and War powers Act doesn't mention Bankers anywhere... The power to declare war is clearly vested in Congress... not Bankers.

You have not presented one dog gone thing to reason why these banks should not be destroyed and run out of America.

I have explained why Banks are necessary in the big picture... too, facilitate commerical and private exchange... a key element in any capitalist system of commerce.  You simply refuse to accept the fact that Banks are an integral part of the Capitalist system and are essential elements in the processing of international and local settlements.

I don't have time to teach you  all the reasons why Banking has been a cornerstone for commercial and private exchange since the Middle Ages... or why burning the Banks down would throw the world into chaos... I offered several posts with brief summaries explaining why... -but you either ignored them or failed to read the.

I have explained, they need to change their ways, or face WW3

Gott Mituns, in God We Trust

Wrong Hank..

Gott Mit Uns.. .means, 'God with us' not 'In God We Trust'.

"Wir vertrauen in Gott' is German for: ' In God We Trust'.

Stop trying to connect  the US's FIat Currency and the FED to Germany...

God is with us, or in God we Trust not man. Hmmm? the US Jewish Rothschild  Flat Fiat Currency of the Federal Reserve.

Like Da!!!!

What is that gibberish you just posted supposed to mean? 

Hanks translation of the German was simply bogus...wrong.  I provided the proper translation.  And yes words have meaning and those engaging in dialogue need to use them properly.

Gibberish is the Rothschild bank...:)

Holocaust DENIERS abound... and their propaganda is replete on the internet. 

However, there are official government photos and the records of the Nazi War Crimes trials, together with the testimony of eyewitnesses and reams of documents, proving the Nazi's were engaged in genocidal acts.  There are also personal confessions by Nazi's too many horrendous crimes against humanity.

How much more do you need... By the way, Bankers are not known as big on recording history... that has been left up to academics and historians, not Bankers.

Nazi War Crimes, out of over 10,000 GBs of videos and books and documents once classified by the US Government, there are also personal confessions by people against Russia too many horrendous crimes against humanity.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service