Nationalism The Rise of of Men WW3 @bitchute.com. When you allow bankers to write history, and find a lie or images, I do dare to show what it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQJzUndnY7p2/

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The Balfour Declaration was a lie... we collected all the documents.

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Achiest Swastika of Israel before the land was named Israel, Nelson, for one who is a scholar in all things you should of known that. 

See: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4711382

No one is arguing that the Swastika has not been used by several religions and cultures over the years... Archeologist have recorded its existence associated with several ethnic and tribal peoples of the past..

The problem with your claims is that they don't pass muster for being credible in their conclusions... not that there isn't any evidence or partial truth in your statements.

Here comes Ronald to the rescue, we are all saved now...:)

Ignorance and bias are the twin enemies of the righteous and the companions of fools... Salvation is the Lords... the Swastika is an artificial, heretical artifact, and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

Stop trying to glorify Germany and the Nazis ... your diatribe on the holocaust makes you a Holocaust Denier... Your support for German versions of the war and its crimes make you a Nazi Sympathizer... both view history out of seriously jaded lenses and bias.

Nice art work... fictional portrayals of Nazi horror only create doubt about the real acts of horror perpitrated upon millions by the Nazi's.  Such portrayals are therefore counter productive to the Truth... and should be avoided.  There are enough real photos and evidence of the Nazi horrors without creating fictional representations.

Fictional portrayals of Nazi horror, they did use them images well, and as well as the The Balfour Declaration, the original docs, by the bankers, to drag the US off into a war, and the deal was they, the bankers wanted Palestine's sovereignty.

That is how it works, I want this country, Banking For Dollars. I bet all of them got a metal of honor.

Hank... It's MEDAL of Honor, not Metal of Honor...

Like most of your posts, this one is based on left-wing propaganda and hosted by dupes who consider themselves to be patriots and right-wing ideologues.  Not happening.

Questions...

If International Banking is controlled by Jews... why would bankers want Palestine to become a sovereign nation?

Just how was Japan induced by bankers to invade Korea, China, Indo-China, and the Islands of the South Pacific Ocean... what was in it for the Bankers? 

Oh, just in case you didn't know America entered WW2 because of Japan's attack on Hawaii... not because of some international banker's desire to lend money to Japan or to gain a foothold in Japan's banking system.

Just a note; George Soros was just a boy and had no influence on world politics when WW2 started.

I never stated anything about Jewish people, in control of the banking system, you did, just now.

I could hardly call it a Medal of Honor, for Ford to receive a Nazi peace of metal.

I said that the deal was for America to be dragged into WW1 by the British Bankers, not WW2, the price was Palestine.

The first engagements between Germany and the British started around 1914. Russia, and a couple other, went home dragging their sorry a***s.

Your posts are often unreconcilable with the facts... and incoherent in their structure... try, being more specific and less obtuse... if you want to be understood.

WW 1 is not WW 2... WW 2 officially began on Sept, 1st, 1939 with the invasion of Poland.  The US entered WW 2 on Dec., 7th 1941.  

World War I... The 'First World War, the Great War, or the War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

Get your dates right... or stop trying to act like an expert...  History is essentially a timeline of dates recording important events in the Human race. Getting the dates wrong is to misrepresent history.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service