NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION: This Video and Blog Need to Go VIRAL

This video has been around before, but it obviously hasn't been seen often enough, nor by the people it is targeted at. The information contained on the BLOG is new, and goes on to explain the contents of the video even further. It is IMPERATIVE that this message gets repeated over and over, and over again, until it gets through the thick heads of America's millennials. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been hinting about running for political office, and he isn't anywhere close to being competent enough to do it. You will understand after reading the blog. Also please realize that posts on Facebook groups and pages cascade off of the pages in no time, so it is imperative that the link be posted repeatedly over the next several months on all of the high membership Trump & conservative groups on Facebook. Please Copy & Paste the Title & the link below or use the SHARE links at the bottom of the blog.

Agenda: Grinding America Down

http://bit.ly/2tsZb5J

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the more people are aware, the better.

I forwarded this link to many.

The American People need to wake up before it is to late!!!

I think people are aware of what is happening. The silent coup d'etat presently being undertaken by Obama's deep state and the U.S. Chamber of Crony Commerce must be confronted. And it will be confronted but at the ballot box. To this end, we must dedicate ourselves.

The first thing you should do, if you haven't already, is attend your local (county) GOP monthly meetings, or at least open up their website, as most nowadays have them, and communicate with them. There are other things local activists can do to solidify their precincts. I have found placing a few yard signs (after checking with the local Zoning authorities) at a few intersections in and around the precinct, with an email address or perhaps a website address is enough to get the ball rolling. Believe me, if you want to help yourself be known, politically, in and around your neighborhood, start organizing your precinct online and see what happens.

NICE!!!

RIGHT ON!

I agree

Update:

If you don't know the name, phone number, and/or email address, of your precinct committeeman or committeewoman, that would be a good place to start. We need everyone to make sure their voices are heard in support of Pres. Trump against the present "cold civil war" being waged by the Obama deep/state and the elite, Washington establishment against our President!

Looks like your trying to get a foot into the door, of a revolution. A very hard task at youtube.

If you stand alone, your vision for a revolution will drag on for ever, join up

and connect.

And your vision will not become.

You need to remember who is in control, and understand even a small exposure,

against the elite, needs help by people just like you that hate people like this.

Do you want to unite, and still maintain a anonymous intro ?

The work is dangerous, it all ways is, but if you feel as if this one site here

will complete a mission without other activist, your mission will fail.

I was approached by the Illuminati personally in 2005 and asked to join their organization. I was told they had hand selected me after doing an extensive background check on me before I even knew they existed, hence my reasons for not posting my real name on the internet any longer, It would be stupid of me to make a target out of myself. If they want to find me to exterminate me, they can find their own bread crumbs to me. I'm not going to leave a trail they can easily find. They may have kicked me off of Facebook, but they will never silence me. Death to the New World Order!
https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

I do not give a shi_ ! about the Illuminati, they breath air, they are not gods. And I do not give a shi-! about facebook !

I and most of our team do not leave trails, we track their internet trails.

But they can silence people, but not the message.

They murdered another Anonymous Activist, and the hate against them is growing and growing, they killed the baby also, for this we will make them pay.

David Crowley Was Anonymous The Murder Of One Of Our Own Activist- YouTube

Sound the alarm

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Lou Dobbs Exposes Massive Voter Fraud Scandal, Details Are Horrifying

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service