Nasty Swamp Creature Mueller
Assembling liar-Clinton Team In Trump Coup
by Rick Wells
{rickwells.us} ~ Lou Dobbs has a few thoughts on “the deep state now working overtime, working to subvert President Trump and his entire administration... Special counsel Robert Mueller, already loading his staff with Democrat supporters, Democrats they are and at least four of the prominent members of his team have been donating to Dems for some time. Dobbs identifies the four individuals, all clearly partisan Democrats, as “Deputy solicitor general Michael Dreeben, donated to liar-Hillary back in 2006. Both Andrew Weismann, who headed the fraud section at the Department’s Criminal Division, and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jeannie Rhee also donated to liar-Hillary Clinton as well as ‘president’ liar-nObama and the DNC. “ He continues, “James Quarles, who served as Special Assistant Prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, also given money to liar-Clinton, liar-nObama, various Democrat Congressional campaigns. Oh yes, they’re quite a bunch to be on the Special Counsel that’s supposed to be independent to the point of not being part of government and not being part of politics itself.”...http://rickwells.us/dobbs-nasty-swamp-creature-mueller-assembling-c...

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mueller also coached Comey before his hearing. More collusion and sedition. They met before the hearing.

Jea9

I haven't seen any prove on that but I do believe strongly that did happen.

I'm thinking Comey said so in his hearing.. something about they had worked extensively on how much to say publically about something I think

9thA

I do recall something of that sort. I also know for a fact that the Dems and establishment swamp vermin are rallying in support of their golden boy subversive, the detestable deep state operative and terrorism enabler, former FBI Director Mueller.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: New Video Reveals HORRIFYING Truth About Voter Fraud. God Help Us.

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service