I've been following the Bundy Ranch situation from the beginning. And, though I think the BLM was way too heavy-handed, I don't think we'll ever know the entire truth about either side in this. I applaud conservatives and to a degree, even the militias who stood up for The Constitution and the rights of we the people.

But, now it is time for tempers to cool. And, though I don't trust the BLM in any way, shape, or form, I'd like to voice my concern about the remaining militia people in Nevada. I'm seeing reports that some militia members are operating checkpoints on public roads, demanding to see people's I.D. to prove they have a right to be there. Excuse me, but can someone tell me when the Soviet Union was restored and Nevada became its newest province?!

POLL: What do you think Obama was doing while Americans were being killed in Benghazi?

If Mr. Bundy wants the militias to remain on HIS property for his own reasons, that is one thing. For the militias to appoint themselves as the guardians of public highways is another matter entirely, and THEY are now the ones restricting the free movement of innocent American citizens.

Have we traded one set of bullies for another?!

Don't get me wrong. I too, support The Constitution, and swore an oath to defend it. And, given the right set of circumstances I would also take up arms. But is this the right time and circumstance? I do not believe that it is. In my humble opinion, the militias made their point; A legitimate one I might add. But if they continue with their present behavior, they run the risk of undoing any good that has been done. It is time for them to stand down, go home, and let cooler heads work on reaching a resolution for Mr. Bundy

Bruce A. Forster.

Views: 1369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

George,

Thanks for listing many of the problems about just who Mr. (intentional) Obama is.

Sadly, I don't think DNA testing even if allowed would help. At the time he was born DNA testing wasn't available. It became practical in the mid 1980s.

The only people alive for comparison are his seven half sisters and brothers. The generation before him is deceased. All of his alleged fathers, about four of them, are also deceased.
Exhumation is possible but I doubt  it'd be allowed.

RFB,

You're right. More than enough people warned us in 2007 and 2008 about Obama's eligibility and qualification problems along with his past associations and conduct. Still, I just wish we'd make the public revealing of PROOF of eligibility for any federal office law, best perhaps in an amendment.

Bob

If Obama was on the F.B.I. MOST WANTED TERRORIST list, EVERYTHING about him would be intensely investigated, verified, etc. Yet, as the Presidential Candidate/President, they "KNOW NOTHING" about him, by the looks of the information on this Forum.

More is known about folks like Al Capone than Barack Obama!

RFB,

AMEN!

Bob

Bruce, I heard about the TSA problems also. But as the reports stated, it was a violation of federal law and they were fired.

The big question I would ask, were those who hired them fired for either incompetence or subverting the system.

I think I can anticipate your answer and I doubt I'd disagree with it.

Bob

Becky

Don't be fooled.  Remember the "contractor" at NSA a year or so back who got curious about one of Barry's files he found on their computer?  His contract was terminated immediately for the simple fact that he was looking at a file Barry had ordered sealed--he then had the facts of life explained to him, i.e., say anything and you are dead.
The only reason we don't know who are what Barry is is because the people in the government who have control of the actual files have been told to shut up or be history (literally).
Barry's MO is simple, i.e., scare off, buy off or kill off anyone who gets in your way... and it's worked so far.

Doctor, Sir, I don't remember seeing that article or post, by chance do you know where I can locate it. I am very interested in that.

Roberto

I personally do not trust anyone in that system, for example:
Who said they were fired and can they prove it? Just because they don't work at one airport anymore means nothing--especially if they were an endangered species or a bootlicker.

Doc, that's quite possible. It's also possible the were fired. I hope it's the latter, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm with the militia in Nevada, all my support to them.!!!

Let me be clear.  I don't hate fence sitters, I just disagree with the idea that doing away with the Constitution in small bites is acceptable.

Nor do I agree with "time for tempers to cool," because being even tempered and willing to see what Berry is really up to is what got us where were are at the moment, i.e., we have a non-citizen (if anyone has seen a legitimate BC I would like to see--it and it is literally insane to accept Barry's word that he's a citizen, or that he won any election at any time) siting in the whitehouse, lording it over decent and law abiding citizens, corrupting their kids, brandishing weapons against Americans, on OUR native soil, and a thousand other major and minor crimes committed too fast to keep track of.  Especially when any one of his attempts to usurp authority, blatantly steal tax funds and then demand more funds which he can pocket, and the outright gall of killing our solders, imprisoning them without due process.  And this doesn't even begin to cover the clear and arrogant violations of 1st, 2nd, 4th, etc., etc., Amendments to the Constitution.

As far as civilian militias blocking the highway... so what?  Whould you rather be stopped and cavity searched, same to your wife and kids by the TSA? or the BLM??

Outside of blocking a highway, have these "militia" people injured anyone, molested anyone, arrested anyone contrary to the laws of that state?

Yet you call them bullies... based on what evidence.

No.  Citizens exercising their Rights as described in the Constitution is NOT illegal, and I doubt very much if you could even call it bulling as we now define the term under a god-king wanna-be like Barry Soetoro, Soebarka, Obama.

What I think you need to be reminded of is exactly who was the aggressor, exactly who stepped outside the law and exactly who suffers in the face of a totalitarian regime.

Bundy is only one man true, but I've seen hundreds of people exactly like Bundy.  Suffering at the hands of the IRS, or the ATF/FBI (did you forget Waco) and the dozens of similar cases where an out of control far-left government, one determined to subjugate it's own people, has illegally conducted searches/seizures, made arrests and who had an actual record of the kind of illegal conduct you fear.

Finally:  The relaxation of our vigilance, our duty under the Constitution, and our appeasement of terrorist is exactly what has allowed Berry and his own personal militia (FBI, CIA, ATF, and DHS) and their BILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF HOLLOW POINTS, to cower the Free Peoples that we are.

By the way.  As a hostage negotiator myself, it would be interesting for me to know exactly how does one go about appeasing and knuckling under to a terrorist (without handing them your head on a plate)...  It's never worked in the past and I honestly see no reason it should work now or in the future.

WOW! Did you ever miss my point?! And you intimate things about me personally that you can not POSSIBLY know!

You say you're a Doctor? That's good. Prescribe yourself some PROZAC.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service