My Neighbor the Terrorist: A Bizarro Cinderella Story

It’s a Bizarro Cinderella story. Nineteen-year-old Colorado girl, Shannon Conley, meets thirty-two year old Tunisian terrorist online. He asks her to marry him. She enthusiastically accepts and allegedly pledges to devote her life, (between most likely having innumerable babies), to using her nursing skills to bring wounded terrorists back to health.

There’s only one little hitch. This April, the U.S. Marshals showed up at Denver International Airport and arrested Miss Conley before she could hop aboard a jet bound for the Middle East.

POLL:  Will the Islamic Jihadists attack in the United States?

Miss Conley lived only a few miles down the road from me. She attended our local high schools, (3 of them before dropping out for a GED), and briefly attended Faith Bible Church, which I drive by every day. Despite her rocky high school years, she ended up at a private university, Regis, and was working as a certified nurse aide. Not bad for a nineteen-year-old in this economy.

How does a local girl born and raised in normalcy start ranting about terrorism? U.S. Marshals laid the transformation at the feet of radical Islam. In a series of meetings with Miss Conley, Marshals tried to dissuade her from terrorism. Accordingly, they asked her to speak with her local mosque and have the elders there teach her about why terrorism is not commanded by the Qur’an.

Miss Conley doesn’t seem to have been interested in speaking with the Mosque elders. (She admitted the only things she knew about Islam were learned online.) Instead, despite having converted to Islam, she hung out at Faith Bible Church. People there thought she was trying to blow the place up. According to her, she first went there to learn about Christianity and then had fun scaring them.

read more:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/07/my_neighbor_the_terrorist_a_...

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many of the youth of this generation are confused and looking to identify with a common cause they can believe in...  they are told by our Public Schools that the US has been the source for many of the worlds problems.  These impressionable and often altruistic youth, then look to become engaged in correcting these perceived wrongs... Often expressing their misguided ideas in rebellion to authority.

The MSM, Public Schools, Hollywood and much of the social media all work together to create the illusion that the US is bad... and groups such as Islamic Terrorist are good... the true freedom fighters of today. 

There is a very serious problem with the perception our youth have of their homeland.... the MSM, Public Education and Hollywood. all appear oblivious to their rolls in creating the perception that the US is the primary problem in the world.  In fact these institutions appear to be agitating for revolutionary change in our children. Marxist agitators for revolution often promote such dissention and dissimilation among the youth in cultures where they operate.

Until we retake our institutions of education and the MSM... many of our children will be brainwashed into believing that America is the problem and the enemy of a free world.  Frankly, I am amazed that there are not more like this young woman... the products of a broken culture and public institutions.

I am glad they picked her up... for her own well being because she apparently is not matured and to save a few lives that she could have had a part in taking.

I have no sympathy for her... the FBI and US Marshal service warned her on several occasions and advised her that she was braking the law and asked her directly if she knew she was braking the law and too stop. Her response was that she understood she was braking the law and would not change her mind or cease in her lawless conduct. 

Sympathy for this woman is misplaced... she openly and freely violated the law and chose to enlist in a criminal activity... supporting terrorist and the enemies of the United States.  She should be tired and convicted based on the evidence and then sentenced to a reasonable period of incarceration... and rehabilitation.  If she continues to persist on her destructive and criminal conduct she needs to be kept locked up for everyone's safety.

There are so many, many verses in the Quaran about killing infidels (unbelievers and Jews), that any muzzie who does NOT believe in the Quaran as written, is themselves an infidel. Therefore, they CANNOT be peace loving and be muzzie. Same as "Worship God or worship the state", you cannot do both.

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Get a rope .

Most likely this girl was raised by Liberal parents, now she is paying the consequences.

My Daughter married one and when she reilized his intent she left him. She was romanced heavily before marriage, but then he changed. She was very fortunate to get away from him.  Muslims use lying and make promises they have NO intention of keeping to gain the love of American women!  So beware of who you get involved with as he may be your undoing!  GOD save the USA from this evil!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service