Muslim Migrants Masturbate Into Jacuzzi, Defecate In Kid’s Pool, Invade Girls Changing Rooms

Sex attacks by Muslim migrants on non-Muslim girls in public pools got so bad, one public pool banned migrants. But the swimming pool lifted the migrant bather ban after left-wing pressure, just 24 hours after four children were molested. Of course the left stands in defense of  violence, oppression and subjugation. in the 21st century they run cover for Islam, jihad and sharia. Last century, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Fidel Castro, Mao and the other leftist monsters wreaked havoc on humanity in the war on freedom.

Today is Merkel, Obama and Cameron standing in defense of Islam in the war on freedom.

A German swimming bath has banned migrants from entering the premises after a group of men went on an obscene rampage, laughing in the faces of pool staff when challenged about their grotesque behaviour.

A group of migrant men and women were caught on security camera at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony engaging in unacceptable behaviour, including masturbating into the jacuzzi. In separate incidents other groups of migrants were caught “contaminating” the children’t training pool by “emptying their bowels in the water”, and sexually assaulting other bathers, reports Bild.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2016/01/muslim-migrants-masturbate-in...

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Germany and France are only the beginning of this jihad, which had began in the 8th century and has never ended. Our country will ok, after we import a few hundred thousand muslim men between 17 an 30 years old into the USA. Deport or execute all of them, save our country.

Obama's citizenship has been questioned from the beginning. He has still not provided a legal birth certificate. .... CAIR, the Muslim brotherhood, and INSA have all been proven to have funded terrorist groups.
.... Obama's brother is a high ranking member of the brotherhood.
.... Obama has closed door meetings with all three groups.
..... Mosque owned by the groups received grants in the millions.
.... Obama pushes to bring in Syrian refugees, that other ISLAM countries won't.
.... Obama says ISIS is contained just before the Paris and America attacks.
.... Obama's appointed advisors on middle eastern countries...INSA
.... Obama says climate change is a bigger threat than terrorist.
.... Obama pushes for more gun control.............................
Conclusion:........
.. Obama, CAIR, INSA, and the Muslim brotherhood are all part of an ISLAMIC plot to change this country to an Islamic country.
( IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE )
Americans especially have that "it can't happen here" attitude. But yet it is happening right in front of us. And still half the people refuse to see it.... In Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, all these countries took in refugees and now are being terrorized by them, yet Americans still believe "it can't happen here". Our President makes deals behind closed doors with know terrorist funding groups yet " it can't happen here " our government threatens our citizens with prosecution for speaking out about Islam yet " it can't happen here". 14 people are killed by terrorist when the neighbors knew something was up ahead of time but to afraid of being persecuted for bigotry to say anything yet "it can't happen here". Facebook allows ISIS to use its sites to recruit new members and no one even ask why... yet " it can't happen here"
!

Obama's citizenship has been questioned from the beginning. He has still not provided a legal birth certificate. .... CAIR, the Muslim brotherhood, and INSA have all been proven to have funded terrorist groups.
.... Obama's brother is a high ranking member of the brotherhood.
.... Obama has closed door meetings with all three groups.
..... Mosque owned by the groups received grants in the millions.
.... Obama pushes to bring in Syrian refugees, that other ISLAM countries won't.
.... Obama says ISIS is contained just before the Paris and America attacks.
.... Obama's appointed advisors on middle eastern countries...INSA
.... Obama says climate change is a bigger threat than terrorist.
.... Obama pushes for more gun control.............................
Conclusion:........
.. Obama, CAIR, INSA, and the Muslim brotherhood are all part of an ISLAMIC plot to change this country to an Islamic country.
( IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE )
Americans especially have that "it can't happen here" attitude. But yet it is happening right in front of us. And still half the people refuse to see it.... In Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, all these countries took in refugees and now are being terrorized by them, yet Americans still believe "it can't happen here". Our President makes deals behind closed doors with know terrorist funding groups yet " it can't happen here " our government threatens our citizens with prosecution for speaking out about Islam yet " it can't happen here". 14 people are killed by terrorist when the neighbors knew something was up ahead of time but to afraid of being persecuted for bigotry to say anything yet "it can't happen here". Facebook allows ISIS to use its sites to recruit new members and no one even ask why... yet " it can't happen here"
!

These miscreant people will never assimilate into our society.  Send all the jerks back to where they came from!

Isn't strange there in the dark about the use of pigs in there everyday things they seen to use!

Percy the pig makes for an extremely interesting read. I never knew pigs were in most products!!

Every Muslim who has ever handled TNT, Nitro, Bullets, High Explosive Bombs, Rocket Launchers or been treated for cuts injury requiring stitches, or taken antibiotics, or Vitamin Capsules, has been contaminated with Pig Products.

The ironical part is that when a Suicide Bomber blows himself up his body parts are impregnated with Gelatine and Glycerine from the explosive. Both

Gelatine and Glycerine are manufactured from Pigs worldwide.. Ergo, they will never be accepted by Allah.

Some makers of cigarettes use haemoglobin from pig’s blood in their filters. Apparently this element works as a sort of ‘artificial lung’ in the cigarette so, they claim, ‘harmful reactions take place before the chemicals reach the user’, (enter the Pig.)

Pig bone gelatine is used to help transport gunpowder or cordite into the bullet.

Serves them right.  :)

What do you mean by serves them right

Muslim training states that they are to "... kill all infidels where you find them"

I say, run them through the pig sty, first, then slaughter them and send the meat back to Iran.

FUNNY! Guess BO's brothers save a lot of money on Play Boy magazines since it has the same rag in it every month! Buy one, you've seen them all!

That's exactly what happens when you've been breeding your sisters & kin for 1400 years! But BO wants us to be cordial to these worthless savages! He probably acts like his brothers, too.

There's No doubt! That's why the Muslim Brotherhood spends more time in the White House then any other group. When will the Muslim Brotherhood Flag go up over the White House like they said would happen.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service