MUSLIM CONGRESSMAN SICS JUSTICE ON MOSQUE PROTESTERS

IMAM, BASEBALL AND APPLE PIE

'Hate speech creates a clear and present danger'

Ellison

Keith Ellison

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., said in a tweet he is asking the Justice Department to launch an investigation about the legalities of a protest at a Phoenix mosque that included the participation of gun-carrying activists.

But as some social media posters were quick to point out: Investigate them for what – legally protesting?

Ellison in a tweet wrote: “@RepAndreCarson and I are asking the Obama Administration to investigate the armed rally at Phoenix mosque.”

A couple Twitter users were quick to comment.

“Investigate what? The counter-protest already took care of that problem. Free speech does its own plumbing,” wrote one.

And another: “Investigate them for legally protesting?”

Protest

The protest Ellison was referring to occurred at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix in late May, held in part to show solidarity with the “Draw Muhammad” contest in Texas. Approximately 250 protesters carrying American flags and depictions of the Prophet Muhammad assembled outside of the mosque that had previously been attended by the two gunmen from Phoenix who opened gunfire on the “Draw Muhammad” event. Various media outlets described the protest as heated to the point where police had to physically separate Muslims and rally participants, some of whom were armed.

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST! JAN. 21, 2007: New Muslim congressman called for terrorist’s release – Ellison spoke at fund-raiser for SLA member who killed California woman, bombed cops

Protest organizers, however, said the First Amendment guarantees them the right to rally, and police at the scene didn’t dispute that fact. Still, Ellison and Carson wrote to Attorney General Loretta Lynch and asked for intervention.

They wrote, Twitchy reported: “These demonstrators argue that they are exercising their First Amendment rights. What they fail to understand is that First Amendment rights are not absolute: they are limited to protect the safety and rights of others.”

One big problem with the protest is that some participants carried weapons, they wrote.

“The presence of assault weapons coupled with deep seeded bigotry and hate speech creates a clear and present danger to worshippers and threatens lawless action,” the letter stated. “The activity of these armed anti-Muslim demonstrators comes at a time when anti-Muslim hate crimes are on the rise. As anti-Muslim violence and bigotry sweep across the country, we must do everything we can to prevent further tragedy and discrimination.”

Ellison, from Minnesota, was the first Muslim elected to the House of Representatives.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/muslim-congressman-decries-legal-protest...

Views: 823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is upsetting more Americans are not protesting.  This is a huge problem that will get bigger as Obama lets more illegals in and more crime to all cities.

is he twisting violent crime stats on purpose?  probably.  what he represented is in exact opposite to FBI stats.  Therefore another expense for his personal political rise - talk big, spend others' money - who cares if he's lying or not.  That's not the purpose of his diatribe.

I'm still astonished that Americans would elect Islamoshits to any public office.

Keith Ellison and Andre Carson are both Sunni muslims and muslim brotherhood members and sympathizers, they're all anti-United States of America Everything / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Very Antiseitism / Anti-Christian and Jewish People / Anti-Christian's ( Antichrist's )( 1 John 4:3 KJV )!!

The muslim brotherhood are all TERRORISTS / RAPISTS / RAPISTS / NAZISM / COMMUNISM / TOTALITARIANISM / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Very Antiseitism / Anti-Christian and Jewish People / Anti-Christian's ( Antichrist's )( 1 John 4:3 KJV )!!

The FALSE PAGANISM OCCULT-IDEOLOGY of islam is NOT a religion PERIOD!! The FALSE PAGAN moon god allah-satan is NOT a god, it is just one of 350 FALSE PAGANISM OCCULT-IDEOLOGY gods that came out of the middle east, Arab nations!! The FALSE prophet muhammad was a PEDOPHILE / CHILD MOLESTER / RAPIST / RACIST / FASCIST / NAZISM / COMMUNISM / MURDERER of JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!!

Only JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY is RIGHT as we have the same GOD who art in HEAVEN!! Please PRAY for our JUDEO-CHRISTIAN NATION UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL-YISRAEL EVERYDAY EVERYONE!!

Am Yisrael Chai, Yeshua Adonai FOREVERMORE!! Shabbat Shalom Everyone!! Please Remember D-Day!!

Kristi Ann

Ellison is a first class PIG! Also a traitor!

hang that traitor with a rope soaked in pig excrement!!!!!  what kind of morons vote for such trash?????

Mr. Ellison you are a clear and present danger. We The People run this country. Oh by the way, What they fail to understand is that First Amendment rights are not absolute: they are limited to protect the safety and rights of others.”

Really, my rights that God gave me by virtue of being created are not absolute. The audacity to make such a statement, why that's soooo muslim, so democrat, so evil to say what God gave you is not absolute. God is absolutely the truth. Those red blooded Americans that attended that assembly came prepared to defend themselves against what a pattern has already proven, people have been killed because they protested the actions of outrage and murder. We The People can and will prevail against by the American government against their own citizens. You are a politician, you are the problem. God bless the people of this great country and God Bless the United States of America.

The  mosques are what should be investigated!!

In the details on the article it mentioned Cason as a co-author to investigate free speech protesters.  It was also raised in of the remarks on how did these people get in office.  Well I live in the district for Carson in Indianapolis Indiana.  Carson is a relative of the late Julia Carson who represented this district for years.   It was not until about 2 years ago I found out he was Muslim when reading about pro Muslim groups he met with out of state.   I am a white Republican in a heavy Democrat district.  Carson got to office mainly on Julia Carson's coat tails.    Recently a fire station a few blocks from my housing addition was closed to consolidate several and now it is a Mosk.  I have not researched nor looked to see if Carson had anything to do with it but it makes me uncomfortable - no not the right word,  "fearful" of them because I have read parts of the Koran they call a holy book which is full of hatred for anyone not believing like them. I am a Christian and thus a target for their hatred. 

My comment about this article is Representatives from out of state have no business interfering in another state's business.    I suggest these two be investigated on why they are not focusing on their own districts needs.  Could it be because they do not care about "True" American citizens only their self centered Muslim Ideology.

Serious AMERICANS go to the new black panther party website, click www. DISCOVERTHENETWORKS.com, then click A Guide To The Political Left. Oh my GOD! 1435 names, and above barrack and Michelle's name is Abon'go Malik Obama, look Jim up. Over 50 AL , Islam names, banks, businesses. #39 all of us or none, #22 AL queda(AL Qada),America Immigration # 69-70,#90Against tea party.Read the Ten Point Plan. Like third world countries are gonna give those demands to aids infected,druggies, welfare mama's and criminal blacks. Really! Hell they come over here to work and take American jobs not to support a non tax paying lazy race. Do they ever have a surprise coming. Mexican's taking their drugs and jobs, Isis beheading them for christian beliefs, and third world immigrants taking their welfare. When I started telling everybody to go to their website because of the racist and attempted murder threats against whites way before furgerson I had no idea they would clean it up and actually put AL Qaeda in there. But the damage was already done. White people had seen what they were like and used fergurson for their damaging behavior.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!!! Ruth Bader Ginsburg Voted Best Real-Life Hero At MTV Awards

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday was crowned the best real-life hero at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.

The 86-year old judge — whose 2015 biopic The Notorious RBG help cement her as a cultural icon among Liberals — beat out tennis star Serena Williams, WWE wrestler Roman Reigns, and comedian Hannah Gadsby to take him the award.

Though it wasn’t a clean sweep for Ginsburg last night.

The RGB documentary lost the “Best Fight” category for “Ruth Bader Ginsburg vs. Inequality” to “Captain Marvel vs. Minn-Erva.”

The justice was absent from the ceremony in Santa Monica, California.

Last December, Ginsburg had surgery to remove cancerous growths on her left lung. She was released from the hospital in New York four days later and recuperated at home.

Earlier this year, Ginsburg missed three days of arguments, the first time that’s happened since she joined the court in 1993. Still, she was allowed to participate using court briefs and transcripts.

Ginsburg has had two previous bouts with cancer, in 1999 and 10 years later.

Flashback: Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A Pregnant Woman Is Not A ‘Mother’

Celebrated liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg argued in an opinion released Tuesday that a pregnant woman is not a “mother.”

“[A] woman who exercises her constitutionally protected right to terminate a pregnancy is not a ‘mother’,” Ginsburg wrote in a footnote, which in turn responded to another footnote in the 20-page concurring opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas in the Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky Inc. case.

As Breitbart News’ legal editor Ken Klukowski reported, the case concerned a law signed by then-Governor (now Vice President) Mike Pence of Indiana in 2016, which required that the remains of an aborted fetus (or baby) be disposed of by cremation or burial. The law also prohibited abortion on the basis of sex, race, or disability alone.

The Court upheld the first part of the law, but declined to consider the selective-abortion ban until more appellate courts had ruled on it.

In his lengthy opinion — which delighted pro-life advocates, and distressed pro-choice activists — Thomas wrote that “this law and other laws like it promote a State’s compelling interest in preventing abortion from becoming a tool of modern-day eugenics.” He traced the racist and eugenicist beliefs of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, and warned that the Court would one day need to wrestle with abortion as form of racial discrimination.

In a footnote, Thomas attacked Ginsberg’s dissenting opinion, which argued the Court should not have deferred to the legal standard used by the litigants in the lower courts, but should have subjected the Indiana law to a more difficult standard instead, since it impacted “the right of [a] woman” to an abortion.

Ginsburg cited no legal authority for her claim that a pregnant woman is not a “mother.” The claim that a fetus is not a child is central to pro-choice arguments.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service