Muslim ACLU Official: ‘I Emphatically Refuse’ to Condemn Islamic Terrorism

CUhdt2lUEAErPv2Rana Elmir, an American Muslim and deputy director of the ACLU of Michigan, says that she “emphatically” refuses to condemn jihadist terrorists “just because I’m Muslim.”

In her provocative article in Monday’s Washington Post, Elmir claims that she is often asked to condemn Islamic terrorism, to which she replies: “I emphatically refuse.”

She then goes on to compare the systematic slaughters wrought under the name of Islamic terrorism with “the terror advanced by mostly white men at the alarming rate of one mass killing every two weeks in this country.”

Elmir draws a parallel between the Islamic State and “Dylann Storm Roof’s attack on parishioners of a historic black church in South Carolina, Robert Dear’s attack on a Planned Parenthood facility, the murder of 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary School,” and “the slaughter of moviegoers in Colorado or Louisiana.”

“I will not be bullied into condemning terror perpetrated by psychopaths who misrepresent and distort Islam for their deranged purposes,” she wrote.

“Muslims across the globe are not threats. They are threatened,” she wrote.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/28/emphatically-ref...

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha, Ha, Ha. It just came out, that after doing their best to blame Christian Americans for burning down their Mosque in Houston, a Muslim did it. One of the "Congregation". Whackos Incorporated...........we don't need your kind.

One of those moderates I've heard so much about.  (snark)

And she'll blow herself up to make her point.

Does she get 72 virgins?  Oh my, a lesbian terrorist.

I was wondering about that.  Maybe some "moderate" muslim would explain it, like those idiots that Fox News has on sometimes.

How stupid of her.  Move her to Syria or somewhere.

wow ! a muslim running the aclu. I'm sure that the aclu's jewish members are thrilled about this

If THAT isn't racist.........then I don't know what the hell is.

The ACLU is a product of Enlightenment conspirators who had produced a system of morals and philosophy which is, in the words of Winston Churchill, “as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible.” This malignant world view “has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. This worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality has been steadily growing” (Zionism versus Bolshevism).

The ACLU and their theology of Secular Humanism (communism in disguise) is attempting to gain power through the reversal of human norms, natural law, and the social institutions that are so necessary for the continuance of mankind and our Republican form of government. Rana Elmir is representative of two of the most evil institutions ever formed.

This Rana Elmir needs to spend some quality time in Ramadi or any other city still under ISIS rule, before the ISIS fighters are 100% displaced or killed. Then we can have her interviewed for additional analysis of her take on terrorism......IF SHE'S STILL ALIVE!

Nothing to see here folks, just some more ACLU Christianophobia

Max,        Christianophobia, have not heard that word before, it's a good one, thanks.

Interesting.........sounds like a term we ought to use.  Sort of like fighting fire with fire right?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service