Mueller Files 294 Sealed Indictments Against Elite Pedophile Ring Members

Special counsel Robert Mueller has filed an astonishing 294 more sealed indictments to Federal Courts around the U.S. against high-level pedophiles operating within Hollywood and D.C. According to a legal expert, 294 sealed indictments in such a short space of time is completely unheard of. reports: Between the 294 Indictments now located across the country PLUS the 81 in Washington, DC and in Eastern Virginia, that’s almost 400 Sealed Indictments. The lawyer told me this number is “off the charts . . . .no one has seen anything like this.”

This is not dis-info, it is fact. Sealed indictments are verifiable public record. We don’t know whats in them yet, but you can see they are there and it’s sure as heck not normal, it’s unprecedented. There has never been this many at once . . . ever!

Mueller issues 294 sealed indictments against elite pedophile ring members

I’m just connecting the dots. Pedophile cases in the news every single day for the last 3 weeks? We’ve gone years without hearing about any pedophile stuff, but now in the last 3 weeks it’s case, after case, after case, after case of some pervert, from Hollywood to DC.

Uranium One with all the Bribery, Kickbacks, Extortion and Money Laundering.

The fake Trump “Dossier” where Clinton and the DNC laundered money through the Perkins Coie Law Firm to hide the expenditures from campaign finance disclosure laws.

All of the locations given are the home bases of the previous administrations back to Bush.

Trump could be doing 9/11 and Pedogate, Uranium One, the Classified Hillary email scandal, pay to play, rigging the Democratic Primary Election, illegally spying on his campaign. … all of it known and unknown.

What if these indictments are the U.S. (Trump) version of the Saudi Arabia counter coup?

The crown prince just had many in his own royal family arrested for corruption.

What if these indictments are the same type of mass sweep of corrupt individuals?

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Mrs. Morgan for all the emails, I will read all of this, and try and find a proper comment for this.

California Democrat Predicts
‘Widespread Civil Unrest’
If Trump Fires Mueller

California Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu predicted Monday there will be “widespread civil unrest” if President Donald Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller.

“If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets,” Lieu told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“I believe there would be widespread civil unrest because Americans believe the rule of law is paramount.”

“You think there would be widespread civil unrest?” Hayes asked.

“I do. I think you’re going have protests and marches and rallies and sit-ins. I believe Americans would not stand for the firing of Robert Mueller,” Lieu replied.

Trump’s tweets last week have fueled speculation he plans to get rid of Mueller, who was appointed May 2017 to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump called the Mueller probe a “witch hunt,” which “should never have been started.” 

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

Trump lawyer John Dowd believes the Mueller investigation should come to an end, he said over St. Patrick’s Day weekend, which added fuel to the fire.

White House special counsel Ty Cobb issued a statement on Sunday, denying Trump plans to fire Mueller.

Trump would either have to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions or fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in order to shut down the Mueller investigation.

Rosenstein serves as acting attorney general for the Russia investigation because Sessions recused himself from the matter due to his involvement with the Trump campaign.

Sessions’ and/or Rosenstein’s replacements could shut down the Mueller investigation if the two were forced out of their positions.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service