MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liberal thinking at it's worst

Liberal thinking at it's worst

This ass hat needs his ass beat.  WHAT a moron.  Somebody needs to teach him a lesson.

So sick of these sacks of commie shit that can't live in reality. Piss me off some more, you

p.o.s., and i will seek revenge on this sub human jerk, who does not deserve to live in the USA.

Well she is a "comrade" of the NWO....and a traitor to the Constitutional Republic where she lives......as well as the rest of the MSM.....bunch of cackling chickens....

Commies.

And here I thought it was the media's job to report the facts, to report the actions, to report on findings of fact...to report on the news as it happens, not how the media hopes it happens.  We no longer have news outlets in this country; instead, we have a bunch of bloviating idiots who don't know what the hell they're talking about.  They have no clue about this country's culture, values and traditions...all it cares about is it's own progressive agenda that excludes the conservative white working middle class clinging to their bibles while totin' their guns...the media abhors these citizens and excludes them specifically because as an arm of the Democrat party, it's their job (or so they think) to destroy us all, replacing us with a new American demographic that abhors the culture and values of the nation it's replacing!

Outrage! Dems used tax dollars for Mexico anti-Trump protests

Who was behind the anti-Trump protests in Mexico on Wednesday? The Democratic Party, who organized the effort using YOUR tax dollars. Get the shocking truth the liberal media won't dare mention. Read More

The Horn News

The liberal left has 3 big soapboxes to preach from. The propaganda news media, Hollyweird, and the entire educational system at all levels. Libs are VERY good at marketing,  As for the pitiful excuse we have calling itself the media, their so called 'journalists' have a college degree in mass psychology and creative bullshitting.

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service