Mozilla CEO forced to resign over his opposition to gay marriage

Mozilla Chief Executive Brendan Eich has stepped down, the company said on Thursday, after an online dating service urged a boycott of the company's web browser because of a donation Eich made to opponents of gay marriage.

The software company came under fire for appointing Eich as CEO last month. In 2008, he gave money to oppose the legalization of gay marriage in California, a hot-button issue especially at a company that boasts about its policy of inclusiveness and diversity.

POLL: Are Christians being persecuted across the world?

"We didn't act like you'd expect Mozilla to act," wrote Mozilla Executive Chairwoman Mitchell Baker in a blog post. "We didn't move fast enough to engage with people once the controversy started. We're sorry."

The next step for Mozilla's leadership "is still being discussed," she added, with more information to come next week

read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/mozilla-says-ceo-resigns-amid-gay-marriage-co...

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Women are not as threaten by gays as guys are. Let's face it, if you have ever spent much time with two women, your ready to pull your hair out and run down the street screaming! Gays on the other hand join right in, talk about relationships, hair color, who on TV has  a big ass. They are just another woman in the room.  I personally have no problem with gays as long as they respect me not being gay, it's a shame that liberal women can't do the same thing.

the next step is that they will be sending us all to fema camps for indoctrination>>>>>this includes Christians, anti gay, anti abortion, pro gun, anti immigration, anti commies, anti Islamic terrorists, pro border closing, pro government budget, pro constitution and the bill of rights, anti climate change, anti obamacare.

They'll have a little trouble getting my weapons, I'll only give them one bullet at a time!

I feel insulted, offended and repulsed by the open lesbian exhibition by afternoon show hosts and want a BOYCOTT of any sponsors of any show that features the LGBT endorsement.  Is this the equality the boycott of 2 to 4 % of the population equal to at least 90% of the rest of the country.   This is turning over rule to the few ( 4% ) to set standards for the majority.  I guess the next election must be determined by who gets the fewest votes, or is the majority of votes.  If you folks don't catch on soon the ship will have sailed. 

Looks as though it is time for all Christians to boycott Mozilla. I'll go first and then start a site on FB and then to uninstall their software from my computer.

SCREW 'EM ALL !!!!!....THE "GAY AGENDA" PEOPLE CAN ALL GO AND PLAY "HIDE THE BOLOGNA" WITH EACH OTHER...THEY ARE AN "ABOMINATION" IN THE EYES OF GOD AND SINFUL DEGENERATES !!!!!.... WHEN JESUS CHRIST RETURNS TO JUDGE HUMANITY,.....THE "GAYS, LESBIANS, BI-SEXUALS, TRANSGENDERS/TRANSVESTITES...ARE ALL GOING TO ANSWER FOR THEIR PERVERSIONS !!!!!!!

Mitchel Baker,  WHO IS THE ON-LINE DATING SERVICE who has complained about Brendan Eich making a contribution to an "opponent of gay marriage"??  Does he not have his own opinion of HOMOSEXUALS MARRYING HOMOSEXUALS & LESBIANS MARRYING LESBIANS??  It is SPINELESS INDIVIDUALS & ORGANIZATIONS like you/yours who are impacting the NATURAL MARRIAGE ACT between a MAN & a WOMAN!!  You should be held accountable for championing the depecible actions of a very small group of MORPHIDITES who have their own agenda!  By the way, are you married to a man or a woman?  Or, are you just an individual biding time till Judgement Day?? 

Soon if a faggot tells you menfolks to drop your drawers so he can poke you in your butt you'ed better drop em and submit to him or you'll be arrested and tossed in the slammer.Laugh if you will but its coming.

My mom believed  there is power for the consumer. Her and her friends talked. If a movie was good they spread the word. If they got bad service they spread the word. It is time we fight back with the power of the word. Let us face it. Now that we have the internet it maker it easier and we can reach more people! I do not have Mozilla but I will let others know what they did.

Fired because of what he believes.  This is America  we can say what we want and that should not impact your job at all.  Just the gay groups are going all out to expose all and demean them any way they can.  Not very tolerant the gay activists are they.  Perhaps the straight people should return the favor and not be very tolerant of them too.

This is BS.  Everyone in this country has the right to support whom they want.  Even many gays do not believe in gay marriage, either for religious reasons, or their own life experiences.  If you are one of those who gets offended easily, to bad, toughen up. 

Mozilla should now only get gay customers. That would be justice.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service