A growing group of congressional Republicans is pushing leaders to defund ObamaCare in the next government spending bill, setting the stage for a showdown in September, when the current continuing resolution expires. 

Twelve Senate Republicans sent a letter Thursday to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) declaring they would not support a government funding bill unless it excludes funds for the healthcare law. 

And 66 House Republicans, more than one quarter of the conference, have signed on to a similar letter from Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) urging Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) not to allow votes on a government funding bill unless it chokes off money for the Affordable Care Act.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/3... 

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DEFUND OBAMACARE! AND OBAMA TOO!!!

And don't forget Moochie's extravagant vacations! She is the worst "first lady" (gag, gag, gag) ever to live in the White House. 

There are reports that President Lincolns wife went crazy spending like first lady Moochie is doing.

AMEN!!

I SECOND THE MOTION!!  ALL IN FAVOR, SAY "AYE" !!!!

AYE!

AYE x 10 to the 28th power!

Ms. Holland, I sure do love both of your IDEAS, OBAMA CARE and OBAMA that works for me. AYE!

Defund Oblamea right out the doors of the whitehouse duckwalking in chains!

Outstanding!!!!!

Boehner will wimp out and sign it no matter what is right or in our best interest, I am starting to think Boehner should go back to tending the bar!

He has his head shoved up Oblamma's rear end, aka ass!

The government can pay all its bill and not pay for Obamacare.  This should not cause the government to shut down unless someone just wants the make such a big issue of it that "they" casue the shutdown.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service