An unfortunate thing is occurring in the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in Minnesota. Despite the party’s convention being 54 days away, the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) in Washington, D.C. is playing favorites and heavily assisting one of the candidates in the race as if Minnesotans have already made their decision. 

It’s a bizarre thing for the NRSC to be doing because there’s a competitive campaign unfolding with many qualified candidates. In fact, as it now stands, the race is wide open.

POLL: IF THE REPUBLICANS TAKE THE SENATE IN NOVEMBER, WILL THAT SOL...

A recent primary poll showed State Senator Julianne Ortman leading the field with 16 percent of the vote, followed by State Representative Jim Abeler and businessman Mike McFadden tied with 8 percent of the vote.

Similarly, a just-released general election poll showed ultra-liberal incumbent Al Franken well under 50 percent in potential match-ups with both Ortman and McFadden. The Star-Tribune reported the survey “found that Franken has a 3 percentage lead over Republican Julianne Ortman and a 6 percentage point lead over Republican Mike McFadden,” 44-41 and 44-38 respectively.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/04/Moronic-Meddling...

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe, I really feel for ya. 3 times worth. :-) 

LMAO, ME TOO BROTHER.

GOP is suicidal.  They are afraid of conservatives and would rather let the dem/communist win because they have blended with them and are un-American.

Looking at the behavior of today's "liberalized" GOP with respect to the Democrats, I am reminded of the poorly trained dog who begs at the table while the family eats.  "C'mon!  I'm on your side!  Haven't I been your friend?  Save me a few morsels!"

You field the 'Best' candidate.  In this case Ortman.  If the people of Minneapolis are stupid enough to re-elect an intellectual dwarf like Franken there's nothing you can do about it. If the GOP can't win these senate seats in the current situation THEY're doomed anyway. We are trying to REFORM and therefore SAVE the Republican Party from Itself.

I am and always have been a registered republican , but even more so I am a conservative , and I have over the last several elections come to despise the entire republican leadership and I have been frequently writing in my choice of candidates as opposed to voting for the losers the party pick , and watching them lose to progressives like Kay Hagan .  I like my progressives with enough guts to admit they are anti-American as are ALL demonrats

SO WHY DON'T ALL OF US CONSERVATIVES SEND EMAILS TO NRSC AND TELL THEM TO WISE UP

WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND THE BEST PERSON IN THE RACE INSTEAD OF SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THESE CANDIDATES ARE RUNNING BEHIND THIS LOW LIFE, LEFT WING NUT AL FRANKEN-STEIN THE PEOPLE OF MINNESOTA MUST BE ON DRUGS

Republican Obama party suck butts. Not the real party!!!!

Abeler & McFadden need to withdraw and unite behind Ortman now. They should be seen as truly good people UNITED to throwing Funkman out of office. If possible Abeler & McFadden should target demon rats in the house of representative races to make the victory even sweeter. I believe americans are seeing through the communist agenda & moving to a stronger effort to oust the demon rats & the RINO's. They are realizing that these sorry politicians are not good for America. The best bit of news is that so many of the chicken sh-t old scum bags are choosing to retire & quit rather than face the voters who know how evil & sorry they are & have been. Mr. Abeler & McFadden do as the soldiers & marines do - put the pride in America & your personal honor  to the most important level. Realize that Ortman is the leader & quickly challenge other demo rats for congressional seats. Taking control of the house & senate is goal number 1 - impeaching Osama -boden & holedirt is goal number two. Restoring America to a constitutional republic is goal number 3. So Abeler & McFadden be honorable take on the demonrats in house races & support Ortman starting today. Character & integrity matter.

The GOP has become complicit and Corrupt in many cases . They are little more then Democrat lite , and have gotten a taste of the cash flow and must be cut off from a temptation they have turned into an issue of honor and integrity . Rather the lack of those qualities . Time is short , get involved with your Tea Party find people to support and work your tail off to get them in office .  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service