More from the White Privilege Conference: Tea party = RACISM

Whoopi Goldberg white face / Youtube screenshot

Not only are all members of the tea party movement racists, but the longer a  person associates with the tea party, the more racist he becomes — according to  a speaker at the National White Privilege Conference, which was held in Madison,  Wisconsin, last week.

Leonard Zeskind, an author and activist, hosted a session on the racist roots  of the tea party, a limited government movement that returned the U.S. House of  Representatives to Republican control in 2010.

POLL 1:SHOULD THE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS BE ENFORCED BEFORE CONGRESS BEGINS TO CONSIDER ANY IMMIGRATION REFORM?

In Zeskind’s view, the oppression of minorities is a central motivating  principal of the tea party.

“There has been a longitudinal study that finds the longer you are in the tea  party, the more racist you become,” he said, according to the MacIver Institute, which  covered the conference.

Tea party groups are similar to white nationalist groups, he said.

“Is it racist?” he asked. He then answered his own question: “Yes.”

Zeskind denounced other racists as well. People who send their kids to  private schools are also racists. People who disagree with President Obama are  racists.

The Daily Caller previously reported on a different session, in which a  former high school teacher claimed that teaching was a fundamentally political  act and all teachers who were unwilling to use their post to rail against white  oppression should “get the fuck out” of education.

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/02/more-from-the-white-privilege-con...

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steven, that is the story I first learned in the history books from the leaders on the Mayflower. It was part of elementary school education. Do they still include that story in the education of our children? Capt. John Smith said "He who shall not work shall not eat." It definitely made an impression.

Looks like their going by the book... hang on to that RACIST accusation for dear life. What happened to that phrase I always hear from the liberals and queers... "Your judging me"... of course that's all they do and constantly... judging and placing labels on who ever disagrees with them. 

What a total load of Communist Bull Crap...,.

How can color be an issue to our blind Tea Party members?

TEA Party = Racist?  I suppose that now I shouldn't be attending any more TEA Party events because I'm one of the half-white dark skin TEA Party proponents who are supposed to be victimized by White people?  The people at the White Privilege Conference are the true Racists, as is Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, and most of the "Progressives" (read: Communists) who use racism as a weapon.  These people function in the same mode as the KKK, and the Black Panthers.  The Whites in society are idiots to be suckered into the Political Correctness aspect of bending over backwards to please the Black racists.  I believe that there is more Black racism against Whites, than there is White racism against Blacks. The problem with Blacks is that the majority of the Black race have demonstrated that they are inferrior to all other races.  Not all Blacks, but the majority of them.  The general Black 'culture" is one of stupidity.  I.e., the refusal to speak proper English; wear baggy pants low to show the cracks of their asses;  wearing baseball hats sideways;  berating other Blacks who are trying to get an education; engaging in crime;  living of government hand outs (Blame Lyndon Johnson for this one); and perpetually  blaming White people for what Blacks do to themselves.  i.e., It's easier to simply collect a government check than to go out and join the rest of society in working for a living.  There is always the excuse of "Da white man be kepp'in us down because we be Black."  No, it's because "you be stupid." The advise I have for Blacks is to take that big chip off your shoulders, get off your dead asses, get an education, and get a job!  That will never happen for most Blacks because it's easier to claim racism by the White man for their failures.

Perfectly stated!!!! You nailed it better than any of us!

I am half Native American, maybe I should quit.  I am part of the TEA PARTY until the day I die.

Never liked those longitudinal studies.  Always, they upset my horizontal and perpendicular l'attitudes. They make me feel like I should get the f*ck out when I'm sure I'm not sure of what I just read. Glad I missed the conference now...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

For every racist in the TEA PARTY there are THOUSANDS in the democratic party , and a third of them are black and another third are hispanic leaving the last third white . 

I am  'RACIST' and Proud Of It! Come and get me,

They will in about two years.

If you go to the Daily Caller article itself and look at the comments, the conservatives are kicking the liberals' butts ten to one.  It makes for fantastic reading!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service