More from the White Privilege Conference: Tea party = RACISM

Whoopi Goldberg white face / Youtube screenshot

Not only are all members of the tea party movement racists, but the longer a  person associates with the tea party, the more racist he becomes — according to  a speaker at the National White Privilege Conference, which was held in Madison,  Wisconsin, last week.

Leonard Zeskind, an author and activist, hosted a session on the racist roots  of the tea party, a limited government movement that returned the U.S. House of  Representatives to Republican control in 2010.

POLL 1:SHOULD THE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS BE ENFORCED BEFORE CONGRESS BEGINS TO CONSIDER ANY IMMIGRATION REFORM?

In Zeskind’s view, the oppression of minorities is a central motivating  principal of the tea party.

“There has been a longitudinal study that finds the longer you are in the tea  party, the more racist you become,” he said, according to the MacIver Institute, which  covered the conference.

Tea party groups are similar to white nationalist groups, he said.

“Is it racist?” he asked. He then answered his own question: “Yes.”

Zeskind denounced other racists as well. People who send their kids to  private schools are also racists. People who disagree with President Obama are  racists.

The Daily Caller previously reported on a different session, in which a  former high school teacher claimed that teaching was a fundamentally political  act and all teachers who were unwilling to use their post to rail against white  oppression should “get the fuck out” of education.

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/02/more-from-the-white-privilege-con...

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If racist is hating commies them I understand. It's the left that's racist, KKK!!!

It seems to me you have to be a racist to call some one or the subject wouldn't come up.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service