More from the White Privilege Conference: Tea party = RACISM

Whoopi Goldberg white face / Youtube screenshot

Not only are all members of the tea party movement racists, but the longer a  person associates with the tea party, the more racist he becomes — according to  a speaker at the National White Privilege Conference, which was held in Madison,  Wisconsin, last week.

Leonard Zeskind, an author and activist, hosted a session on the racist roots  of the tea party, a limited government movement that returned the U.S. House of  Representatives to Republican control in 2010.

POLL 1:SHOULD THE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS BE ENFORCED BEFORE CONGRESS BEGINS TO CONSIDER ANY IMMIGRATION REFORM?

In Zeskind’s view, the oppression of minorities is a central motivating  principal of the tea party.

“There has been a longitudinal study that finds the longer you are in the tea  party, the more racist you become,” he said, according to the MacIver Institute, which  covered the conference.

Tea party groups are similar to white nationalist groups, he said.

“Is it racist?” he asked. He then answered his own question: “Yes.”

Zeskind denounced other racists as well. People who send their kids to  private schools are also racists. People who disagree with President Obama are  racists.

The Daily Caller previously reported on a different session, in which a  former high school teacher claimed that teaching was a fundamentally political  act and all teachers who were unwilling to use their post to rail against white  oppression should “get the fuck out” of education.

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/02/more-from-the-white-privilege-con...

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next, they will tell us, that being A WHITE,  is RACIST. 

you are right...its ok to have the black caucus in congress---that's not racists but if anyone dares starts a "white student union"..oh hell!!!!..disagree with obama--racists...yep thats why I disagree with him cause he's black...PUHLEASE..he's a communist,radical liberal big government guy with moral issues that I dont agree with..NOTHING to do with skin...my favorite guys on the GOP/Tea Party side are black,hispanoc&white...Carson,West,Cain,Cruz,Paul..we are past skin color even tho the race-baiters are trying to keep it alive otherwise they lose their "jobs".

Oh we're already there.

They are already teaching it to children in elementary schools under common core.

That's exactly what this POS is saying and who ever heard of a "White Privilege Conference"??? WTF they cannot make this shit up and they have the audacity to call the Tea Party "Racists"...My God, how can it get more obvious who is being Racist here!!!

HELL, THEY ALREADY HAVE!

Ask me if I actually care however.................

Been called worse by better people.....

THE NATIONAL WHITE PRIVILEGE CONFERENCE? WTF IS THAT IF NOT RACIST, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WOW!!!!!! I'M WHITE AND I AM COMPLETELY OFFENDED BY THAT TITLE, AND I HAVE NO DAM PRIVILEGES EXCEPT WORKING MY ASS OFF JUST TO STAY AFLOAT DAM IT. I HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER OF BEING WHITE, IT WASN'T MY DECISION YOU DOUCHES, NOR AM I ASHAMED OF IT. BUT I AM SO DAM TIRED OF BEING CALLED A RACIST AND THE "KILL WHITEY" MONTRA. SO TO ALL THOSE AL SHARPTONS AND JESSIE JACKSONS AND THE BLACK CAUCUS AND THE NATIONAL WHITE PRIVILEGE CONFERENCE DOUCHE BAGS, YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!!

BULLCRAP,  if you were born in the USA, you have every opportunity to be anything you want
to be,  if you do not take advantage of your gift of freedom, then you either too dam lazy to
get off your dead ass,  or too stupid.  white privilage, stick it up where the sun don't shine.

Spot on Ma'am!!!

We are labeled as "Racist" because we applied ourselves in school, worked hard to become self sufficiant, Served our Country, tried to actually RAISE OUR children and teach them how to respect and succeed in life through hard work (KEY WORD "WORK").

So, to Hell with the name callers. Just DON'T call me late for supper!!

LOL, AMEN SIR ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART. NEVER CALL ME LATE FOR DINNER!!!!! 

Brelan -- that our mere existence as Caucasions causes us to naturally be racist IS is the central premise of their goofy ideology.

Some 20 years ago, shortly after I reported-in to a developmental assignment as Deputy Director of Public Affairs at Tank-Automitive in metro-Detroit I was accosted in the hallway outside my office by an irate Black woman who screamed at me 'you took my job' White M-Fer' ... she ranted for two full minutes & blocked my egress as I tried to disengage ... had one of Federal Police not intervened who knows what she might have done?!

Once inside I told the Director about it ... he told me that the woman had filed on the position as an 'EEO Upward Mobility' candidate ... she was a GS-5 trying to get a GS-13 professional position based solely on her race & gender. She had a high school education only, no journalism experience; no management training or experience; and had only marginal performance reviews at her clerical pool job -- but she wanted the job.

Later that week the EEO manager called me in to her office to quiz me on how I got the position ... the woman had filed an official race/gender bias complaint!

It didn't matter in that insane program that I had three Master's degrees, was working on a PH.D., had 20 years of experience in private sector & military journalism or that I was in the Senior Executive Service development program -- race & gender trumped all of that.

As it turned out the SES development program designation of the position excluded 'normal' selection processes -- standards for which the woman did not meet. No one goes from GS-5 to 13 in one leap, but the EEO fanatics won't be deterred by laws or rules ... they hate, pure & simple ... and we're guilty just because we're not them. ... or they're not us.

I was at that command for 20 months before being selected for promotion & transfer to Beijing & later to Korea and the entire time I was there this woman stalked me -- yet EEO refused to intervene on my behalf because I was a senior manager ... a White male ... I was fair game -- she was protected ... 

Hate in America directed toward majority population persons is alive and well ... and it's not a new phenomon ... it's just worse today than ever.

Have they ever looked at some of the videos of the Tea Party? Seems to be a lot on non whites there. Guess they do not consider a black person black if they associate with us. Same for women. If they are not liberal they are not viable. Sarah Palin anyone. THEY ARE THE RACIST AND INTOLERANT.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service