Missouri Lt. Gov: Did Obama Admin Lean on Governor to Keep Out Nat’l Guard?

Missouri lieutenant governor Peter Kinder expressed anger over the the Missouri National Guard’s absence from Ferguson during riots on Monday night, speculating that the Obama administration may have leaned on the Missouri governor to keep the soldiers back.

Kinder, a Republican, lashed out at Democratic governor Jay Nixon for his failure to send the National Guard into the city while protesters looted and burned over a dozen businesses. Despite activating the Guard a week ago, troops were not deployed to Ferguson until Tuesday morning.

“Where were they last night?” Kinder asked during a Tuesday morning appearance on Fox News. “The law-abiding citizens and business owners and taxpayers of the St. Louis region have the right to ask this governor to answer some questions.”

“Here’s my question that the governor must answer,” the lieutenant governor continued. “Is the reason that the National Guard wasn’t in there was because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out?”

“I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not put them in there to stop this, before it started,” Kinder finished.

see video here: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/393476/missouri-lt-gov-did-oba...

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good show, one problem, guess who they arrest?  The person protecting their property or their life!  Most stupid thing I ever heard, let troublemakers do as they please but arrest anyone in self protection mode.

Hear, hear, Mike!

US Senator Barbara Boxer
US Senator Barbara Boxer
US Senator Barbara Boxer

November 25, 2014

Dear Friend:

Today, following the grand jury's decision in the tragic death of Missouri teenager Michael Brown, I wrote to Attorney General Eric Holder urging the Justice Department to complete a thorough investigation of the Ferguson Police Department.  The full text of my letter follows.

The Honorable Eric H. Holder, Jr.
Attorney General of the United States
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Dear Attorney General Holder:

I am writing to express my strong support for the Department of Justice investigation into whether the Ferguson Police Department has engaged in discriminatory policing practices.  It is imperative that we find out if there is a pattern and practice of civil rights violations in Ferguson.

The heartbreaking death of Michael Brown is only the latest of too many such tragedies that we have seen all across this country. So many of these tragedies are born out of distrust between the police department and the local community.

When I was a county supervisor, I worked to bring community policing to our county when it was clear that we needed to increase the trust between police officers and the citizens they serve. In every community, we need mutual respect. We need police officers who reflect their communities. We need personal relationships between law enforcement and the citizens they protect, and real partnerships between them to keep their communities safe. And we need accountability if anyone-whether it is a citizen or police officer-violates the law.

That is why it is critical for the Justice Department to move swiftly to complete its civil rights review of the Michael Brown case and its investigation into whether the Ferguson Police Department has engaged in a pattern of excessive use of force, mistreatment of prisoners or racial profiling in its searches and arrests. As part of this probe, I would urge you to determine whether the lack of diversity in the Ferguson Police Department contributed to the culture of distrust between local residents and police.

A thorough review by your Department will bring these facts to light so we can ensure that the people of Ferguson have the police department they deserve - one that respects their rights, reflects their community and works hard every day to earn their trust.

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

To respond to this message, please click here.  This link will take you to a webpage where you can reply to messages that you receive from Senator Boxer’s office.

Sorry about the 'side being cut off'

The Whole Obama Administration and the majority of the 'Air-Headed Congress' that support Obama's Big Government Are/Were/will always be 'sticking their nose's into what was once Delegated to The State

But there was one word that should NOT have been in Pee-losi's letter to Holder: HONORABLE!

This vile, lawless administration is all over these disgusting riots! In the last few days, a violent, extremist Islamic agitator was arrested for his role in doing whatever he could to amp up the violence and destruction in Ferguson; there is no question in my mind that the dastardly duo, "Caligula" and Holder have been deliberately sending outside agitators to purposely heighten the level of violence! There is also no question that, along with his so-called half brother Malik Obama, this phoney "President" is a ranking member of the Muslim Brotherhood! I have no proof of that, but everything he has done to aid and abet Islamic terrorist groups clearly points to it! I bring this up because of the recent arrest of that Islamic extremist; doesn't it all just fit together too neatly? The so-called "progressive" left totally thrives on racial unrest, and "Caligula" (or is it Valerie Jarrett?) and Holder, along with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, are enjoying all of this way too much! I think that if Ms Jarrett were to suddenly disappear, "Caligula" would have a complete melt-down.....he wouldn't know what to do next! This treasonist administration must be taken down by any means necessary, and that's the bottom line!

Where's Reagan when we NEED him?!

Check out Dennis Michael Lynch....He has the guts to be the next Reagan.....or LTC West. Go to DML2016!

These tactics have been used successfully all over the world. Sending in agitators from different nations, that would be states in our case, to inflame the locals. These people are well funded and organized. In most countries it's used to overthrow regiemes but here it's a distraction to confuse issues and to ultimately destroy the middle-class. Democrate or Republican it matters nothing to them.
Obama had the governor call national guard off. He knew his follow communist comrade agitators would be there to riot and cause chaos. Obama called for peace to distance himself from his buddies actions. Obama is an agitator, aka, "community organizer". According to Saul Alinsky (whom Obama was a student), a "community organizer" is communist code word for an agitator and revolutionary.

Well of course he did, he ( Hussein Sotoroe ) was probably watching it on T.V. shouting "Burn Baby Burn", you k now damn well he hates American businesses, so he was not about to keep them from burning the local businesses down, if he can't screw them with obamacare, he will just send out his brothers, which he did and let them be heard. That works in Kenya where he was born, so what the heck he tried it in Ferguson.

No doubt in my mind!    They wanted these riots just like the occupy wall street orchestrated by an administration that was doing dirty stuff behind closed doors.   That creep is good at giving stand down orders!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service