Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N Longitude: 44.379331E

Soon enough we will go to war against the United Nations, once they established a Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E, over Site Territory Named: Babylon. Alternative Name: Bāb-ilim, Babil, Babilu- Country: Iraq Type: Ancient Village or Settlement

The men I served with started to question why, this terrorist territory was to be preserved,  

Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E

Military: No Fly Zone

Destroyed by God, and resurrected by man.

Moonshine Bandits - Pass Me The Ammo- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2zjg78ay4I

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ron you seem to know your Bible good. That is good to hear.

Thanks Mike.. I try.

Hey Ronald,

Its me Tif..:) just do not expect us to pray, when the war starts, its going to be a mess.

Babylon was the first city where man began to worship himself in organized rebellion against God Himself. It was where Satan officially set up his initial headquarters. The first official world ruler was Nimrod and he ruled from the city of Babylon. Most, if not all of the false religions of this world, can be traced back to the city of Babylon.
Babylon is called a harlot – because from out of her came all of the other false religions that have set themselves up against the one and only true God. From these other false religions have come massive persecution of God’s people throughout the ages.

Always go back to the Old Testament in the Book of Genesis for why Babylon was destroyed.

God will first destroy the city of Babylon and everything that it stands for and represents. And then He will eventually come after Satan, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, all of Satan’s demons, and all of the other unsaved people of this earth when Jesus comes back to us in His second coming.

Who tried to rebuild Babylon and what happened to him.

We agree again Richard... thank you for the excellent summary on the history of Babylon... I appreaciate such concise and candid analysis.

God Bless... 

Yes, it was different than yours

This is why Christians state that the UN rebuilt the Tower of Babylon, and I agree.

different?  I thought you AGREED that the REAL SIN was a SPIRITUAL ONE... of rebellion, of mankind seeking to invade heavens gates, too become as God... gods in their own right... separate and independent of God... pulling Him off his throne.

The Tower of Babel was nothing more than an outward display of mankinds spiritual sin... their rebelion against God.  Their evidence of their attempt to replace God with their vanity... to be GOD.  

Spiritual Evil, within the heart of men, only the destruction of the body may hold that evil captive.

Nothing new in news, you all have fun, if news pops up I will share it when I get to work.

Who tried to rebuild Babylon and what happened to him? You tell me man, I seen the UN building, its more Muslim, and Egyptian, then anything.

The have built one hell of a Muslim Army.

Sadam

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service