Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N Longitude: 44.379331E

Soon enough we will go to war against the United Nations, once they established a Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E, over Site Territory Named: Babylon. Alternative Name: Bāb-ilim, Babil, Babilu- Country: Iraq Type: Ancient Village or Settlement

The men I served with started to question why, this terrorist territory was to be preserved,  

Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E

Military: No Fly Zone

Destroyed by God, and resurrected by man.

Moonshine Bandits - Pass Me The Ammo- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2zjg78ay4I

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You think?

I tell ya what Ronald, this book Rosie mailed to me, its really something, and Rosie is a Israelite, true Jewish People that know the true foundation of God and Jesus.

And you bashed her, saying she knows knowing about the Jewish History of life.

Well Roland your not Jewish, according to you and your EU Judeo/Christian faith.

Her school made her head of the Campus faculty, because she ran off the EU school teachers there teaching Gay Sex, and fake religion.

Tif...

Your recounting of my comments regarding Rosie and her knowledge of the Jewish People, are inaccurate and misrepresent the facts... try wearing glasses and reading them without your preconcieved bias.. Your comments on my positions simply are not that informed or intuitive... 

I have also been reading this book.

Tower Of Babel, The Jewish-Roman historian Flavius Josephus, in his Antiquities of the Jews (c. 94 CE), recounted history as found in the Hebrew Bible and mentioned the Tower of Babel. He wrote that it was Nimrod who had the tower built and that Nimrod was a tyrant who tried to turn the people away from God.

ARE YOU SURE? 

I thought there was an actual story of the Jews of Babylon of necessity begins some 1,000 years before our current timeline—in the 434 BCE, when the Babylonians first marched on Israel as part of their campaign to stake claim to the former Assyrian empire.

Oh well it can't be true

Yes he is sure.

Nimrod (/ˈnɪmrɒd/; Hebrew: נִמְרוֹדֿ, Modern: Nimrôd, Tiberian: Nimrôḏ, Aramaic: ܢܡܪܘܕ‎, Arabic: النمرود‎ an-Namrūd), a biblical figure described as a king in the land of Shinar (Mesopotamia), was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush, the son of Ham, son of Noah.

According to the OED, the word English Nimrod is derived from the Hebrew, where in Genesis 10:8–9 he is described as 'a mighty one in the earth' and 'a mighty hunter before the Lord'. It is apparently still a popular name in Israel.

Hislop believed that Semiramis was a consort and mother of Nimrod, builder of the Bible's Tower of Babel, although the Bible does not mention him having any consorts.

The Tower of Babel represents the pride of mankind wanting to reach the heavens and be their own gods. It represents the unification of all people in error. Because of their pride, which is a sin, the same sin that caused Lucifer to rebel, God divided them by making them speak different languages.

Thanks for confirming my earlier comments.... Rosie.

I did not confirm your statement Nelson,

In fact, the Torah in parashat Lekh Lekha  calls Abraham Avram Ha-Ivri ("Abram the Hebrew"), which translates literally as "Abram the one who stands on the other side." Israelites are defined as the descendants of Jacob, son of Isaac, grandson of Abraham.

Nimrod was half Hebrew.

Nimrod was the decendant of Ham... Cush was his father the first born of Ham.  Ham was the son of Noah who is credited by the Historian Josephus and scripture as being the partiarch of Egypt... hardly a Hebrew...

King Nimrod tried to murder Abrahama while an infant. Ordering all the first born males at the time to be killed. Sound familiar? Nimrod is the spirit of Anti Semitism he tries to kill Abram/ Abraham In the land of Ur ( Genesis 11:28-31 ) and end any chance of the Hebrew Nation occuring.

Abram's father, Terah, takes his family from Urh the land of the Chaldean and King Nimrod and flees...  returning to the House of Noah and Shem, in Haran, where Abram studies God’s commandments.

Nimrod represents the spirit of rebellion and anti-semitism... hardly a Hebrew...  He was the grandson of Ham. Ham is considered the founder of Egypt by Josephus and other credible sources.

Abraham, Isaac and , Jacob (later named Israel by God) are the founding patriarchs of the Jewish faith.

In Hebrew, the name Abram means - High father. Exalted father. In Genesis 17 the Old Testament patriarch Abram's name was changed to Abraham... when it was revealed he would be father of the Hebrew Nation and the Jewish State/Religion..

Abram is the first on record to be approached by the pre-incarnate Word of the Lord (15:1), the first to be called Hebrew (14:13)

Rosie,

I am not saying I know of this as fact but is what was explained to Jesuit students studying the origins of mankind. It has nothing to do with religion just possible beliefs from archeologist and geologist.

A story of the Fallen ones, the seed/abominations of Them and the followers of them. There has been a war on our DNA hearts, minds and souls since the beginning of mankind.

Nimrod SEEMS TO BE A MAN of many names. Nimrod has been identified with various gods and semi-mythical, or real historical characters. He has connections with Sumerian, Egyptian – and even Greek (“Dionysus”) – deities (and one could add the god Bacchus, when linked with Bar–Cush, or son of Cush)

Top Tier gods, (Fallen Ones) followed by Geb and Nut in the Middle Tier and Osiris is in the Final Tier (the same tier that we found Dionysus, Apollo, Marduk, Ninurta and Gilgamesh – all of which are other names for Nimrod). Similar to Marduk in the Sumerian family tree, Osiris rises from the Final Tier to be the ultimate, ruling diety in Egyptian mythology. Always consider how the Egyptian gods were depicted in their art works. What kind of entities could have looked like that?

We were told that Nimrod “began to become a [giant] mighty one” through some sort of defilement of himself. In the context of numerous other descriptions of this man, the word “gibbor” in this case was more than just a “mighty one” – Nimrod became a giant. Somehow, he activated Nephilim genes that apparently came to him through his ancestry. Thus, he became a Post-Flood member of the Demi-god Tier – an offspring of the Nephilim.

Atum as the Ultimate Source Tier god. Shu and Tefnut are the Top Tier gods, followed by Geb and Nut in the Middle Tier and Osiris is in the Final Tier (the same tier that we found Dionysus, Apollo, Marduk, Ninurta and Gilgamesh – all of which are other names for Nimrod). Similar to Marduk in the Sumerian family tree, Osiris rises from the Final Tier to be the ultimate, ruling deity in Egyptian mythology.

Who were the builders before the Anunnaki? Some think it was the residents of Göbekli Tepe from reading the dates of the King's list ruling times.

Moving on to the 1920s. The 3rdReich supported by the Vatican invented ground penetrating radar and used it in Egypt discovering what was beneath the pyramids and excavated that area and found something that somehow lead them to Antarctica. Possible den of the fallen ones from ancient times. WTF!

Disturbing if true. 

Jews as a separate people did not exist at the time of King Nimrod, fabricated, to say Hebrews are without sin.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service