Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N Longitude: 44.379331E

Soon enough we will go to war against the United Nations, once they established a Military No Fly Zone: Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E, over Site Territory Named: Babylon. Alternative Name: Bāb-ilim, Babil, Babilu- Country: Iraq Type: Ancient Village or Settlement

The men I served with started to question why, this terrorist territory was to be preserved,  

Latitude: 32.551450N  Longitude: 44.379331E

Military: No Fly Zone

Destroyed by God, and resurrected by man.

Moonshine Bandits - Pass Me The Ammo- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2zjg78ay4I

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was waiting for you to do this, you talked about it all the time.

LOL Tif

No, I did not know this, I did hear of things, strange things.

This is not known to me, thank you Mr. Jordan.

It is known now.

Amazing... no conspiracy here.  This appears to be the GPS coordinates for the location of the Ancient City of Babylon (and the tower of Babel)... This site is considered an International Historic Site by the UN and most countries...It has been designated a no fly zone for years.. Ever since the Iraqi, Wars.

This ancient archiolgical site is protected from military attack... and may still be designated a no -fly zone as part of that protection.  The ancient ruins are located a short distance, Sou'th West, of the current city of Bagdad, Iraq. It was being restored by Sadam's regiem before the Iraqi wars.  I understand the site is once under restoration and archeologist from around the world are working to unearth its ancient treasures, once more..

P/S see the following site for more information on this locaiton: 

https://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=15037

I see a conspiracy theory, to protect a evil that God destroyed.

The evil God destroyed was not a geographical location... or the ancient ruins ... the evil God destroyed was spritual in nature...

The ininquity of man, whose rebellion led them to think they could assend to heaven as god's... replacing god.  The same age old ambition of Satan, to pull down God from His throwne; too, replace it with his own.

Babylon the ancient city is a ruin ... a testimony to the failure of man.  It stands as a significant monument of the power of God to sustain His will in the earth... in spite of man. 

Right sure Ronald, speaking for God again..Like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, just stating what God has said about the incident... he wasn't upset that the city of Babylon existed or that the terrain offended Him...He was upset with the men who thought to build a tower that could reach haeven and by inference invade God's domain... God was upset with man and the spirit beind the innate objects built by man... the ininquity of it all.. the spiritual depth of the transgression... 

God was upset...:) He killed most of them, I forgot what the name of the man was that helped do the job, Upset right???? Them little O Jewish Babylon Arabic people, Hmmm? fancy that.

The Jews as a separate people did not exist at the time of King Nimrod...  The Abrahamic covenant did not exist, Abraham had not lived on the earth yet.

The intent of the People for building the temple was evil... the spirit behind it, their heart, and their thoughst were contrary to God's plan for manking.  Scripture put it this way:

Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4, ESV)

God came to see their city and the tower they were building. He perceived their intentions, and in his infinite wisdom, he knew this "stairway to heaven" would only lead the people away from God. The goal of the people was not to glorify God and lift up his name but to build a name for themselves.

In Genesis 9:1, God told humankind: "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth." God wanted people to spread out and fill the whole earth. By building the tower, the people were ignoring God's clear instructions.

Babel is derived from the root meaning "to confuse" God observed what a powerful force the people's unity of purpose created. As a result, he confused their language, causing them to speak many different languages so they would not understand each other. By doing this, God thwarted their plans. He also forced the people of the city to scatter all across the face of the earth.

dispersed over the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4, ESV)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service