Military commissaries closed, but look what’s open for ‘President Stompy Foot’ . . .

There is a good reason why conservatives on Twitter nicknamed President Obama “President Stompy Foot” during the government shutdown, and why the new nickname and logo #SpiteHouse was trending on Sunday.

Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 7.56.51 AM

SpiteHouse

Twitter #SpiteHouse

In a painful hit to our military, commissaries on bases throughout the country, including on Andrews Air Force Base, have shutdown “forcing troops and their families to shop at local [grocery] stores that cost about 30 percent more,” Bloomberg reported.

But guess what remains open at Andrews Air Force Base?

Obama’s preferred golf course.

Because God forbid the arrogant commander-in-chief be inconvenienced one iota and not be able to indulge in his favorite presidential hobby during the shutdown.

“The Andrews Air Force Base golf course is funded through user fees and that’s why it remains open,” Air Force Captain Lindy Singleton told Bloomberg.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/07/military-commissaries-closed...

Views: 1548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obumbo should not have TIME to play golf with the mess that he and his cohorts have caused in this country and around the world.

He should be sweating 27 hours a day (compress 27 into 24) along with the useless Congress that has NEVER passed a budget on time with a Democrat president of Democrat majority in either house of the Congress.

Instead of closing the commissaries, he should be driving his own car, paying for his own gas, paying for his own parking, and cooking his own meals.

All of our words are falling on DEAF ears. He is the KING and  ovomit WILL NOT BE DENIED! 

And TO TOP IT OFF - ovomit HAS WASHED HIS HANDS OF THE HOLE AFFAIR - and handed it over to DINGHY HAIRY to negotiate or handle from now on.  What a guy HUH? WHEN THE GOING GETS UGLY And YOU don't want to deal with the nasty people who hate you - YOU JUST HAND IT OVER TO ANOTHER IDIOT - Then deer dictator you won't have to suffer the blame for the disaster you have created.  You can sit in OUR house (ALSO FED. OWNED AND OPPERATED) and smilingly watch the mess you've created. Where NOONE will see you LAUGHING as your subjects and their property is being burned to the ground by your obedient brown shirts.

AT least the Germans finally got the FACT that THEIR DICTATOR was EVIL. The LIV in this country are completely CLUELESS and WILL BE until they find their selves waiting for the train to UTOPIA where they were promised more FREE STUFF!  I hope their ovomitphones have roaming. ROFLMAO

The solution is simple, request every patron that utilizes that very course to refrain for a while and the bulk of the funds will not sustain its function.  The majority of the people that use that course are Military  are being denied other services that funded by them. Now would be a good time to close the course for repairs and upgrading.  Fight fire with fire!  Perhaps the supporters have to spend so much more money buying their groceries on the local economy that they will have to show some some constraint.

King Slug!

Obama's elitism continues to abound.  So if anyone had questions about his concern for the "middleclass" or the poor or anyone besides himself in general, here is the quick answer, "NO"!  That's right folks, no one else matters!

The Secretary of Defense states all military civilian employee will be able to return to work next week... that he and his legal staff have found a law which allows them to be paid as essential to the comfort and care of US Service members. 

It looks like the Commissary will be up and running next week.

My ex-husband was in the Navy stationed in San Diego, California and I can say that we would not be able to care for our family needs without access to the commissaries and PX.  The amount paid to those serving in the military is not adequate to meet the needs of a family. 

He lives like a rock star, which he seems to think he is and the rest of America are just his peons.  I can't wait till the day he must stand before God in judgment!

Perhaps the military, Secret Service and all those who protect him and his family should call out sick for a few days and see how he likes it.  The same goes for those who protect the rest of the sorry bunch in D.C.  We can say it is a new strain of flu, "Sh_t Down Hill Flu".

Frankly, I'm surprised that he and Moochelle haven't used the opportunity to take another vacation.

Hopefully he has to use his own money to golf rather than letting the tax payer foot the bill like everything else he wastes money on

The two names are totally appropriate for Obozo....or may be we/I should say Clarabelle. No one really expected that anything he and his minions want to use would actually be closed did they?

Most individuals will not appreciate the name Clarabelle having not seen Howdy Doody and Uncle Bob...  If only Obama was a mute like Clarabelle.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service