From Deplorables Republic
http://bit.ly/2umYL5s

Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers. After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s 'true' identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

Sadly enough, it is a statistical fact that over 75% of all so-called 'transgenders' eventually commit suicide; which is a common event for those afflicted with a mental illness. Just one more example of how Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Control the moron population, spay and neuter your Liberals!

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If s/he had re-assignment surgery, then why is the front still enlarged like a man?

I have seen other pics of her/him, where it is profoundly noticeable.

Most transgenders do not have the full operation. They take female hormones which make them grow breasts, but most of them do not have their hoohah removed. It is questionable whether or not Bruce Jenner, aka; Caitlyn Jenner has had his genitals removed. Photos of him would appear that he HAS had his genitals removed, but it is difficult to tell because many of his public photo images have been photoshopped to remove any indication he still has them.

I am so confused......

Why do this at all—

Mental illness cannot be explained.

I believe this as why would Joan River say that to reporter and tell them to get over it while on her way into the hospital where she died from a normal procedure for her. The strange practice that transpired this time on this process (bring in a doctor from someplace else)  They have deceit and lied to the American people.  if we had an illegitimate person in the Presidency it was Obama with the help of the swamp.  They think they can do whatever they want and continue still, the Rule of Law does not apply to them.  Where is Session I believe in giving him time but I have not seen any action.  They have to start charging these people for the crimes the have committed.  

They believe they are better than us and they can not be held accountable!!!  Well in this Republic, we don't have dictators, a ruling class and no one is better than anyone else.  All Americans citizens have our God given rights, that is what our country is all about.  They answer to and service  We The People of the United States of America.  I am ready, able and willing to give all for my country and family.      

PETITION TO APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE ESPIONAGE ACT

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-appoint-special-...

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Pearl Harbor Vet Turns to Trump, Gives Him Shocking Message From Military

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service